5.5

1. Nov 19, 2010
    Absolutely awful user interface and fails to recognize your moves/movements. Completely unable to even properly teach you the Zumba moves. Waste of $50. Get Dance Central instead - it's a workout and is done properly. If I could give this negative 10, I would.
  2. Nov 18, 2010
    I would rate this lower if the scale would allow it. This game does not, I repeat does not recognize your movements. Avoid this game like the plague. I also have Fighters Uncaged and it is 100% better than this title. I am very very disappointed in this title and I can't believe they actually released it in this buggy state. The game repeatedly locked up, and then would sign you out duringI would rate this lower if the scale would allow it. This game does not, I repeat does not recognize your movements. Avoid this game like the plague. I also have Fighters Uncaged and it is 100% better than this title. I am very very disappointed in this title and I can't believe they actually released it in this buggy state. The game repeatedly locked up, and then would sign you out during moves that it instructed you to do. This game did not recognize body movements, and the menu system was incredibly hard to navigate. I took this game back after only having it for 1 hour. For all the game studios - Please create other Zumba games because we want them! Fellow consumers, trust me, this game is terrible. Please save your money as it doesn't work. Expand
  3. Jan 20, 2011
    I wanted to buy this game for my xbox 360 with Kinect so bad! Got it home and it didn't play on my console AT ALL! Customer support with 5 different people and over 7 hours between phone calls and driving back to Walmart to exchange it and still no working game. They wanted me to PAY to send this game to them so they couldn't "take a look". They offered no fix at all! This game was theI wanted to buy this game for my xbox 360 with Kinect so bad! Got it home and it didn't play on my console AT ALL! Customer support with 5 different people and over 7 hours between phone calls and driving back to Walmart to exchange it and still no working game. They wanted me to PAY to send this game to them so they couldn't "take a look". They offered no fix at all! This game was the reason I wanted an xbox with Kinect. I'm so sad. Expand

1. Aug 16, 2011
    Flaky detection and awkward menus seriously hamper this dance fitness game.
  2. Jul 12, 2011
    It may be fun and it may make you sweat, but as an interactive fitness companion it's a feeble, infuriating effort that lacks the stamina to compete.
  3. Feb 6, 2011
    She likened the game to the various dance routine videos she owns, which I feel is a fitting comparison for Zumba Fitness for Kinect; a non-interactive set of dance routines where you try to replicate the on screen trainer, with little to no feedback or interaction. Then again, if you wanted a non-interactive dance routine video, you could buy something like Carmen Electra Strip Aerobics and follow that instead of Zumba Fitness's rainbow rhythms disco sensation.