6.2

1. Dec 26, 2014
    Zumba Fitness, the entire line, offers a broad range of international dance styles as well as various different tunes, three minutes or longer. Personally, the demo for "Core" urged me into purchasing the disk, but when I saw "Rush", my initial choice of purchase, I had to get it and of course, it hadn't failed me at all, and in fact, leaves me quite surprised with the best cardio,Zumba Fitness, the entire line, offers a broad range of international dance styles as well as various different tunes, three minutes or longer. Personally, the demo for "Core" urged me into purchasing the disk, but when I saw "Rush", my initial choice of purchase, I had to get it and of course, it hadn't failed me at all, and in fact, leaves me quite surprised with the best cardio, fat-burning exercises available.

With such artificial graphics of the trainers as well as a mini map of the trainee's movements stuck neatly in the bottom left corner, everything in the game is detailed but not eye-fooling or eye-scarring. Often times, these types of cardio games carry such horrible images of the trainer that it hurts just to stare at the screen such as the awfully hollowed thigh gap of that one dancer who obviously has never had one that leaves me quite at discomfort and that one guy with the drawn in six pack, which makes me unsure. Did they purposely choose men like this or did they paint these details over the model body. This isn't distracting, and because all the little avatars around the trainer perform the same action, it deceives you into thinking it truly is a live Zumba practice and that if you were to stop one second, you'd be missing out on all that fat burning, leaning process those other trainees were going through.

Everything about this game is easy to get used to, and is the best fat burning cardio game there is for the XBOX 360 Kinect as arms and legs are both necessary to reach full potential in the final game scoring system. Individually, it makes for a fun and comfortable experience that girls and guys, from the age of 11 and higher can preform.

Must I say, if you do perform these moves perfectly, euphoria will be triggered and all you'll be feeling is that nice burn, usually placed on the outer thighs as well as the butt and triceps. BEST FITNESS GAME EVER FOR FUN AND RESULTS. PERIOD.
  2. Apr 17, 2012
    The Kinect features a pretty large library of fitness games and while some are actually not bad, Zumba Fitness Rush was the only one that I actually wanted to try. Knowing that the first one suffered from a lot of issues, mainly with interface, I was glad to hear that the 2nd one fixed many of those problems. Sure navigation isn't as smooth as say, Dance Central, but it works without anyThe Kinect features a pretty large library of fitness games and while some are actually not bad, Zumba Fitness Rush was the only one that I actually wanted to try. Knowing that the first one suffered from a lot of issues, mainly with interface, I was glad to hear that the 2nd one fixed many of those problems. Sure navigation isn't as smooth as say, Dance Central, but it works without any frustration and that's whats important. Being a hiphop dancer, I wanted something that'd give me a work out but also was fun to do and although most would say Dance Central, the routines of that game were pretty boring for me so I wanted something that strayed away from hiphop dancing. Zumba Fitness Rush is really fun to get into the routines yet you can feel your body getting the workout it desires. Classes are also well balanced, usually throwing in a slower routine in the middle of 4 high intensity routines to give you a break. I do recommend you start with short classes first because short = 30 min, medium = 1hr, long = don't know yet, haha but yeah, don't take on the longer classes until you feel ready to take one 11 - 16 full routines in one go. The soundtrack is catchy and easy to get into, nothing feels like you're forcing yourself to listen to it, unless you really hate Latino music, in that case, why bother with Zumba? Overall this game has pleasing visuals, great soundtrack, fun routines, and great program to track your progress. I would the one minus is that the game doesn't warn you every time the moves change, but it's pretty forgiving if you're a move late. Collapse
  3. Apr 17, 2012

1. Feb 6, 2013
    If you want to see what zumba is all about, Zumba Fitness Rush is a great introduction to this discipline. [CD-Action 02/2013, p.71]
  2. Nov 21, 2012
    There are some great improvements compared to the predecessor, but nonetheless Zumba Fitness Rush has its weak points. After all, the game offers a nice workout program for newcomers.
    An explosive Zumba party fitness outburst. [June 2012, p.93]