4.2

1. Jan 24, 2014
    Ok, This DLC took me 45 minutes to complete. I did it again on nightmare mode (Knew where to go second time around) and It took me exactly 32 minutes.
    Way too short HOWEVER you do get some decent extra weapons to take back to the main game with you that makes it more fun.
    If your going for a speed run or just to show off your new weapons and car then the mini gun is amazing! Don't

Don't buy it on its own, get the season pass and save 1/4 on the price.

5 because its short but the extra weapons do make it fun back on the main game.

If your enjoying the game, Get it.
  2. Feb 1, 2014
    I payed 10 bucks for this? Broken Eagle offers nothing new to the typical Dead Rising experience. We have been totally screwed over. With under 2 hours of gameplay, no co-op, no bosses, only one new combo weapon and no new combo vehicles, Broken Eagle is terrible.
  3. Jan 29, 2014
    It's not that it's horrible, because it's a continuation of the plot from the main game and it's just as polished and playable as that one was. It's just too short and too easy. There are no bosses and nothing is difficult to locate in the slightest. They needed to add a new section of the city to make this a good value. For my $30 season pass, I'm a little disappointed if all I'm going toIt's not that it's horrible, because it's a continuation of the plot from the main game and it's just as polished and playable as that one was. It's just too short and too easy. There are no bosses and nothing is difficult to locate in the slightest. They needed to add a new section of the city to make this a good value. For my $30 season pass, I'm a little disappointed if all I'm going to get is 4 episodes like this. I hope they put a little bit more into the next 3 chapters, but I doubt it. At least the new weapons and vehicle are pretty good, and you CAN use this as a sandbox mode since time does not pass, and it uses the same progress as the main game. Expand
  4. Jan 25, 2014
    Operation Eagle is incredibly short DLC. I have no idea what was in that 13gb Download i had to do before waiting. But If you have just finished dead rising 3 and still want to play an hour more, then this is the DLC for you
  5. Jan 24, 2014
    I have to agree with all the other negative reviews. This is too short (1-2 hours), and lacking any real substance. I feel ripped off by Capcom. The other 3 episodes had better be worthwhile or I'll feel cheated out of $30 for a season pass.
  6. Mar 14, 2014
    But more interesting is that Capcom hit with Dead Rising 2 and this **** probably because by Ms.Microsoft forced to Capcom release as exclusive of release of Xbox in the release of console.
  7. Jan 23, 2014
    I can't believe I downloaded 13 GB for this poor excuse of an DLC. I would only recommend it to the hardcore fans. Normal gamers will feel ripped off.... again. It pains me this strategy seems to get more and more common in some parts of the gaming branch.
  8. Jan 23, 2014
    This is a short...did I say short. This is one of the shortest pieces of downloadable content I ever purchased. I didn't expect a big over arching story with multiple chapters, but my god was this short. What really annoyed me was that just as I was starting to get into the character, doing the odd little side mission and then it was over. I did this in less than 2 hours with breaksThis is a short...did I say short. This is one of the shortest pieces of downloadable content I ever purchased. I didn't expect a big over arching story with multiple chapters, but my god was this short. What really annoyed me was that just as I was starting to get into the character, doing the odd little side mission and then it was over. I did this in less than 2 hours with breaks inbetween. Capcom Vancouver...you can do better. Expand
  9. Jan 23, 2014
    In what is does, it does very well. Very interesting idea of a plot that runs parallel with the main game's story. However, to charge 10 dollars for such a short game takes this down from an easy 9...to a disappointing 7...(for a 4.99 priced DLC, it would have been a 9 but that is not the case) how short is it? Well...I beat the story mode in about an hour and beat everything there wasIn what is does, it does very well. Very interesting idea of a plot that runs parallel with the main game's story. However, to charge 10 dollars for such a short game takes this down from an easy 9...to a disappointing 7...(for a 4.99 priced DLC, it would have been a 9 but that is not the case) how short is it? Well...I beat the story mode in about an hour and beat everything there was to beat (side quests, achievements, etc.) in about 2-3 hours. Yea, it's that short, but for what it does do, it does it well. Expand
  10. Jan 23, 2014
    An amazing DLC, it is short but sweet and you get lots of good vehicles and guns just for 10 dollars. It is really worth the money, and you will really enjoy this game at the end of the day.
  11. Feb 26, 2014
    Good addition to the main campaign. Wasn't expecting Capcom to create an entire new world, just being able to kill zombs again with a new character and weapons is enough for me! Hoo-rah!

It delivers one of Dead Rising's most intense shootouts to date. [Apr 2014, p.93]
  2. Mar 12, 2014
    Dead Rising 3: Operation Broken Eagle is sort of just there. The story doesn't offer anything interesting to shed a different light on the main story.
    If you need an excuse to return to Dead Rising 3 then this first DLC pack might just be it, don't expect to be blown away though. [Issue#108, p.94]