4.2

1. Feb 1, 2014
    I payed 10 bucks for this? Broken Eagle offers nothing new to the typical Dead Rising experience. We have been totally screwed over. With under 2 hours of gameplay, no co-op, no bosses, only one new combo weapon and no new combo vehicles, Broken Eagle is terrible.
  2. Jan 24, 2014
    I have to agree with all the other negative reviews. This is too short (1-2 hours), and lacking any real substance. I feel ripped off by Capcom. The other 3 episodes had better be worthwhile or I'll feel cheated out of $30 for a season pass.
  3. Jan 25, 2014
    Operation Eagle is incredibly short DLC. I have no idea what was in that 13gb Download i had to do before waiting. But If you have just finished dead rising 3 and still want to play an hour more, then this is the DLC for you
  4. Jan 23, 2014
    I can't believe I downloaded 13 GB for this poor excuse of an DLC. I would only recommend it to the hardcore fans. Normal gamers will feel ripped off.... again. It pains me this strategy seems to get more and more common in some parts of the gaming branch.
  5. Mar 14, 2014
    But more interesting is that Capcom hit with Dead Rising 2 and this **** probably because by Ms.Microsoft forced to Capcom release as exclusive of release of Xbox in the release of console.

1. Official Xbox Magazine UK
    Mar 26, 2014
    It delivers one of Dead Rising's most intense shootouts to date. [Apr 2014, p.93]
  2. Mar 12, 2014
    Dead Rising 3: Operation Broken Eagle is sort of just there. The story doesn't offer anything interesting to shed a different light on the main story.
  3. X-ONE Magazine UK
    Mar 1, 2014
    If you need an excuse to return to Dead Rising 3 then this first DLC pack might just be it, don't expect to be blown away though. [Issue#108, p.94]