5.8

1. Dec 29, 2013
    These are some ideas I have for Fifa 15.

• realistic transfers. • Create program: Design and change own club/international kits every year in career mode. Before the league starts, have options to, 1- keep same kit or 2- change kit/Design kit. • Increase retirement age to 35-40years old. • Player’s kits get dirty and slipping on wet and muddy fields sometimes. • Allow to switch to
    These are some ideas I have for Fifa 15.

• realistic transfers.
    • Increase retirement age to 35-40years old.
    • Player’s kits get dirty and slipping on wet and muddy fields sometimes.
    • Allow to switch to onside players when receiving player is offside. Offside player leaves the ball for the onside player if onside player is close as well.
    • AI, whilst running with the ball close to own teammates, they must move away from the player with the ball, NOT take control of the ball.
    • Nelson Mandela Bay stadium in Port Elizabeth SA, Soccer City stadium in Johannesburg SA and Cape Town stadium in Cape town SA.
    • Training for offline Pro career OR skill games (both improve player ability).
    • Cards for deliberate handballs.
    • Combine the GTN with the normal way of scouting youth squad players.
    • A fan randomly running on to the field to hug a player he likes. Game play must stop and then give the option to give the fan the t-shirt (DO NOT BRING UP ANY MENUS), then player automatically runs to the sidelines to receive a new t-shirt from a staff member, once player is back in position, game play can continue with a drop-ball.
    • Dynamic weather including wind direction and speed.( This must affect the balls in the air). Wind sound and when it rains, thunder, rain falling must be heard.
    • A way to use the money player earns (Career Pro) on boots, shin guards, tattoos, GK gloves or even attributes (+1, +2 etc.). Have the players earn a reasonable amount of money to purchase these things, DO NOT MAKE IT REALISTIC! Just create a balance in what can be bought and the amount of money players earn. E.g., if a pair of customised boots costs $400, £248 OR €300 so the player would earn a salary of $5000, €3750 OR £3100. This means the player can’t buy all the boots etc at one time and also, the items are only for sale once unlocked.
    • Controlling the career Pro during the match. Add the options to change kick taker for corners, penalties and set pieces. Also to change which foot to use.
    • Celebrate with manager. Goal celebration where players take off shirts and get a yellow card.
    • Full screen replay theatre.
    • Have a champion’s cup for South America and Africa.
    • Edit pro by changing position to complete all accomplishments.
    • Player records unlimited.
    • When signing a youth player, be able to assign and edit any position to that player.
    • Crowds cheering based on importance of the goal. Eg, normal goal: LOUD goal after opponent scores: LOUDER match winner/90’ goal: LOUDEST
    • Create a team, team logo, shirt badge, squad kit, choose which league to play in.
    • Be able to transfer replays from replay theatre to usb.
    • Make the “Office” a room you enter, the sub headings under office can be at different places inside the office that you walk up to, to interact with.
    • Call upon players from the B team. Choose B team players to promote to the 1st team.
    • Buy, refurbish stadiums.
    • Intelligent referees.
  2. Nov 23, 2013
    It's FIFA. Again. You've played it before. If you like FIFA games, you'll like FIFA 14. If you dislike FIFA games, you'll dislike FIFA 14.

I only wish I could have had a different game given to me at launch or money off the cost of the Xbox, I do not care for this game.
  3. Mar 11, 2014
    FIFA is great. Improving every year except the game mode I play the most which is Be a pro online clubs.

Ofcourse they will improve most on FUT which brings in a lot of extra cash for them, thats ok, people who can afford it pay people who dont also can have a good time with FUT. Please do this to BE A PRO ONLINE too, i will gladly pay $100 extra for more added value and development

Please do this to BE A PRO ONLINE too, i will gladly pay $100 extra for more added value and development around it, make it "standalone" like FUT!
    Still high hopes for FIFA15 ;)
  4. Apr 2, 2014
    Every year fifa gets worse, manager mode lacks any reward, game play is getting more unrealistic, no handball online?. EA don't care anymore its just about the MONEY! Bring back Fifa 03 that was the best
  5. Jun 16, 2014
    This game looks good and plays great, basically mastering soccer in video games. Still, the gameplay is hardly engaging as goals don't really get mixed up that often and nail-biters are a rarity. Basically, it's just like real soccer. So, if you are a huge soccer fan, buy this game. If you are just a normal video game player whop has read the favorable reviews, I wouldn't highly recommendThis game looks good and plays great, basically mastering soccer in video games. Still, the gameplay is hardly engaging as goals don't really get mixed up that often and nail-biters are a rarity. Basically, it's just like real soccer. So, if you are a huge soccer fan, buy this game. If you are just a normal video game player whop has read the favorable reviews, I wouldn't highly recommend it. I personally enjoyed it for a while, then simply played it to justify my $60 investment. Expand
  6. Jun 27, 2014
    This is a game that could be much better if not for a few problems that can be so frustrating that you have to turn the game off and play something else. Picture this, the computer player with the ball is coming down the field. You wait for the prefect moment to tackle, kick the ball away and as you run by the players collide. Foul on you, I know you got the ball, that doesn't matter. SameThis is a game that could be much better if not for a few problems that can be so frustrating that you have to turn the game off and play something else. Picture this, the computer player with the ball is coming down the field. You wait for the prefect moment to tackle, kick the ball away and as you run by the players collide. Foul on you, I know you got the ball, that doesn't matter. Same situation reversed and still you get the foul. It is extremely hard to even bait the computer into making a bad tackle and when you do it often isn't called or no card is given. What they get away with in the penalty area is infuriating.
    Now that rant is over so I'll move onto the controls. They are pretty good for the most part. You can really tell the difference when controlling better players. I really like that the ball never feels stuck to a player. However i find it difficult to jostle for position for headers and balls in the air. I either don't move at all or i move way to much. Also you often get stuck in animations that you can't pull out of. I thought we were past this point in games but apparently not.
    I think the game could be better with just a few tweaks to how fouls are called and no locked in animations.

1. Mar 17, 2014
    Updated graphics and player visuals are what make FIFA 14 worth picking up. The stadiums and fields look spectacular, though some minor issues with gameplay elements can bring the game back down a notch. For a title that may not have been rushed, but definitely hurried for launch, EA Sports did a good job in getting soccer fans their fix.
  2. Dec 30, 2013
    We may have to wait until FIFA 15 before we get to play a truly next-gen game of football, but EA still went above and beyond here. An Xbox One essential.
  3. Dec 12, 2013
    On Xbox One and PlayStation 4 FIFA 14 grants more depth in its mechanics and some stunning visuals. It's a pity that the new Ignite engine does nothing to improve the cut-scene and that some game modes are now missing. It's a joy to play, but we can expect a lot more from FIFA 15.