Fighter Within Xbox One

• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Nov 19, 2013
2.8

1. Sep 16, 2014
    There are many negative reviews, but may be it is true if you expecting another street fighter. But this game is another level of fitness training. Much more engaging then XBox Fitness. For me it reads movements quite accurate, although not perfect. There is plenty of different movements available, but lack of special possibilities of fighters. So I like this game, but for me it isThere are many negative reviews, but may be it is true if you expecting another street fighter. But this game is another level of fitness training. Much more engaging then XBox Fitness. For me it reads movements quite accurate, although not perfect. There is plenty of different movements available, but lack of special possibilities of fighters. So I like this game, but for me it is fitness not the gaming. Expand
  2. Mar 11, 2014
    Actually this game is ok and fun. I know it isn't the game of the year but I guess the purpose of this game is to play it with friends, sweat a little and having fun.
  3. Apr 11, 2015
    I am the fighter. I feel the blood of my foes all over my face. Oh wait...that's my knuckles hitting against the wall since the games controls are so stellar! 10/10.

1. X-ONE Magazine UK
    Feb 1, 2014
    Boring when it works, frustrating when it doesn't, Fighter Within is one of the worst games you could ever have the displeasure of playing. [Issue#107, p.]
  2. Jan 28, 2014
    Fighter Within on the Xbox 360 would be a disaster reduced to a footnote, ignored and left to wither. As a launch title for the new generation it’s worse: a parasite, feeding off the goodwill and desperation of early-adopters. Avoid, avoid, avoid.
  3. games(TM)
    Jan 23, 2014
    Fighter Within nearly manages to unravel all its hard work with a few misplaced punches to the groin. [Issue#143, p.108]