6.7

1. Dec 11, 2013
    For dance-based games, it's not really my cup of team, but Just Dance 2014 still seems to make it fairly fun to bust a move with friends. It's because of that Just Dance 2014 avoids being a wasted experience. But for me, Dance Central proves to be the better, more matured, rhythmic game on the market.
  2. Nov 20, 2013
    Much players, more music, the commands are great. I don't really like the series, but this game was really made for the kinect 2.0. I just liked it, for real.
  3. Nov 28, 2013
    This is a great game My family loves it and everyone that plays it laughs when they see replays of themselves dancing with special effects added such as a fast forward like speed up.kinect 2 supports up to 6 players at the same time and requires much less distance to the player(s) than the xbox 360 version to see them completely.it features some of the biggest current hits as well as classics. there is also a fun online competition feature over xbox live with up to 13 other groups scores being ranked against your groups tally.we love this game and anyone who likes to have fun will like it too! Expand
  4. Dec 4, 2013
    Others have said it, but a great family game. Not only do my two young daughters (8 and 6) love it, I'm sure it also makes people who happen to drive by my house break out into laughter. I would highly recommend this to anyone getting and xBox One for the holiday season, it will be a hit with everyone.
  5. Dec 18, 2013
    The interface is a little clunky and it always prompts you to save your video (please god no), and it also tries to squeeze extra money out of you by providing songs you can purchase (to be expected).

All in all it's a fairly enjoyable game, gets me off the couch and burning calories by jumping around. I've had a couple friends play it when they come over and everyone has a really good
    time.. I even busted this out during an ugly Christmas sweater party, it as a big hit.

The kinect does a pretty good job of tracking yer movement, I was actually impressed by how well it did with people scattered all over (it does have trouble if someone is standing directly in front of you).
  6. May 28, 2014
    It is for sure game for min. 2 persons. I enjoyed it playing with my girl. Have not played it alone at all. Great music, Great moves, Kinect sensor is catching moves much more easily according to the old Xbox, So let DANCE.

1. Jan 10, 2014
    Just Dance 2014 on the Xbox One is exactly the game you might expect it to be. There is more content than most people will likely use and as a core experience it doesn't offer much to sell non-fans on the wonder of Kinect, but if you fancy some fresh beats to dance to on your shiny new console, it works well without drastically altering a winning formula for Ubisoft.
  2. Dec 31, 2013
    Its virtuous moments are too far and few between, and the technical flaws string it up as a marionette imposter of some other more formidable franchise it wishes it could be.
  3. Dec 3, 2013
    Just Dance 2014 works fine with Kinect 2.0, but this is not the game where you really need great precision in the motion tracking. With the chance to play with 6 people together, Just Dance 2014 is still one of the best and more approachable casual party game around.