6.8

1. Nov 28, 2013
    This is a great game My family loves it and everyone that plays it laughs when they see replays of themselves dancing with special effects added such as a fast forward like speed up.kinect 2 supports up to 6 players at the same time and requires much less distance to the player(s) than the xbox 360 version to see them completely.it features some of the biggest current hits as well asThis is a great game My family loves it and everyone that plays it laughs when they see replays of themselves dancing with special effects added such as a fast forward like speed up.kinect 2 supports up to 6 players at the same time and requires much less distance to the player(s) than the xbox 360 version to see them completely.it features some of the biggest current hits as well as classics. there is also a fun online competition feature over xbox live with up to 13 other groups scores being ranked against your groups tally.we love this game and anyone who likes to have fun will like it too! Expand
  2. Dec 4, 2013
    Others have said it, but a great family game. Not only do my two young daughters (8 and 6) love it, I'm sure it also makes people who happen to drive by my house break out into laughter. I would highly recommend this to anyone getting and xBox One for the holiday season, it will be a hit with everyone.

1. Jan 10, 2014
    Just Dance 2014 on the Xbox One is exactly the game you might expect it to be. There is more content than most people will likely use and as a core experience it doesn't offer much to sell non-fans on the wonder of Kinect, but if you fancy some fresh beats to dance to on your shiny new console, it works well without drastically altering a winning formula for Ubisoft.
  2. Dec 31, 2013
    Its virtuous moments are too far and few between, and the technical flaws string it up as a marionette imposter of some other more formidable franchise it wishes it could be.
  3. Dec 3, 2013
    Just Dance 2014 works fine with Kinect 2.0, but this is not the game where you really need great precision in the motion tracking. With the chance to play with 6 people together, Just Dance 2014 is still one of the best and more approachable casual party game around.