6.8

1. Nov 23, 2013
    Got this for my kids on xbox one, they loved it. Best lego game,or super hero game for kids. Cool graphics, textures, tons of heroes, open ended and mission based play. They are 9,7,5 y/o and couldn't be happier.
  2. Dec 26, 2013
    I must say, so far I've quite enjoyed this game. It isn't the greatest game ever, by any means, nor is it the best LEGO game (That honor goes to Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga in my book), but it's definitely a fun game. The custom character building could use a bit of refining. I have yet to figure out what the system uses to determine which powers are unlocked when. Would've made moreI must say, so far I've quite enjoyed this game. It isn't the greatest game ever, by any means, nor is it the best LEGO game (That honor goes to Lego Star Wars: The Complete Saga in my book), but it's definitely a fun game. The custom character building could use a bit of refining. I have yet to figure out what the system uses to determine which powers are unlocked when. Would've made more sense to have a power become available when or near when you unlock a character who uses it. And also the combat is kinda spaced out on some levels. It's like, for every action packed room, there's another room that's all puzzles, which would probably bore some kids, since that's who would mostly be playing this game. Other than that, I can't complain, really. I like that the hub world between missions is larger than that of the previous LEGO games I've played, so it adds more to do than just play missions. All in all, 8/10 Expand
  3. Dec 4, 2013
    I have only played 1 lego video game before and didn't like it, but I'm glad I got this one, I have played it more than any other next gen title so far and have had a blast. Great game, funny, good graphics for a cartoon lego game, don't play it for achievements or to beat your friends, this game is all about having fun.
  4. Dec 8, 2013
    You seem to spend more time solving puzzles than actually fighting bad guys which really slows the progression down. Your kids better have some patience for this one.
  5. Jan 21, 2014
    I never thought my love for Legos would have come this far! This many games in and I'm still loving it! This one with all it's Marvel lore is the best yet. Graphics are nice, voice over is great considering it's not all the original actors and what not, and honestly, it's quite immersive for a Lego game.
  6. Feb 17, 2014
    Having only played Harry Potter Lego games before, I found this game on sale for £30 and decided to give it a go, and to say that it is possibly one of the more enjoyable games that I have played before is an understatement. From the moment I started playing this to the moment I put it down I really enjoyed it and recommend it to any Lego Games fan looking at new Lego games or someoneHaving only played Harry Potter Lego games before, I found this game on sale for £30 and decided to give it a go, and to say that it is possibly one of the more enjoyable games that I have played before is an understatement. From the moment I started playing this to the moment I put it down I really enjoyed it and recommend it to any Lego Games fan looking at new Lego games or someone looking to purchase their first Lego Game. There is plenty to do in this game, from the campaign based missions to the mini races that are found around the world and finding new superheroes. Expand
  7. Apr 24, 2014
    Very nice game, but it does get quite boring after long hours of playing due to repetitive missions in story mode. For anyone who loved The Avengers or any other Marvel superhero, they will absolutely adore this game. Other than the story mode being quite repetitive, great game and not many noticeable bugs!
  8. Jun 1, 2014
    Awful controls, awful camera angles, awful roster - scientist? damage control? Not all buttons are used for playing and some buttons have 2 functions while O does nothing - example deadpool. No funny jokes, asgard pack DLC sucks(8 characters and 5 of them are copy and paste characters with only one action button and other 3 are mehh, not gonna use them)
    This game is not worth its money.
  9. Oct 17, 2014
    I'm an adult and just exchanged Destiny for this and another game. What a fantastic decision that was. This is my first Lego game ever.Straight from the outset, you can see how innovative and unique the Lego formula is. Definitely has longevity to it as there are multiple ways of beating each level with different combinations of characters skillsets...and there are lots of characters!I'm an adult and just exchanged Destiny for this and another game. What a fantastic decision that was. This is my first Lego game ever.Straight from the outset, you can see how innovative and unique the Lego formula is. Definitely has longevity to it as there are multiple ways of beating each level with different combinations of characters skillsets...and there are lots of characters! While Destiny is highly repetitive, this is fresh, innovative, and just cute. Expand

There are no critic reviews yet.