3.9

1. Nov 23, 2013
    While its clear Twisted Pixel have an adept ability to come up with fun quirky ideas translating them into games isn't being done well. LocoCycle is one such fun idea on paper that just fails in being actually fun to play. Though its redeeming feature is the cheese of the live action elements that are purposely bad and fun because of it yet the in game comedy is hit and miss.
  2. Nov 23, 2013
    Abysmal, who are earth could think that making this game and putting it into production could be a good idea.

Fitting that it'd be an Xbone launch title.
  3. Jan 19, 2014
    I laughed when I was playing this game, not because it's fun- its stupid. Graphics are worse than on mobile phones, gameplay sucks. Worst launch game ever.
  4. Feb 18, 2014
    This game should be banned it's so annoying
    game maker should not make games more
    game maker has few punches on his eye needed
    ...................................

1. Feb 12, 2014
    While LocoCycle is far from the worst game of the Xbox One launch, it certainly isn't the best.
  2. Feb 12, 2014
    Lococycle brings new meaning to DRAG racing. Take this arcade game in small doses for best results.
  3. Jan 6, 2014
    I enjoyed Lococycle, but only after abandoning my sensibilities as I’ve learned to do when playing games from Twisted Pixel. To the uninitiated, Lococycle will prove rather perplexing as it isn’t like most games.