5.5

1. Nov 19, 2013
    Best NBA game you can get, but story mode is super cheesy. 8.5'd but rounded up to 9 because of negative reviews for no apparent reason. What's with all the hate around here???
  2. Jan 19, 2014
    This game is great and is my favorite game on the xbox one right now. Just wish some of these glitches get fixed soon. But other then that this game is awesome.
  3. Jun 17, 2014
    I've spent a lot of hours on this game and am completely addicted to it. Great variety of modes, some of which will keep you busy for a really long time. I knock down to a 9 only because bugs seem to be common and they become glaring when you compare it to how much is done right. After the last update, MyTEAM wouldn't work, saying to reboot the console but rebooting didn't do anything. I had to uninstall and reinstall to get it working. There have been other less severe issues, but ultimately this is well worth the money. Expand

An unexpected Xbox One knockout and a year-on-year improvement in every respect - but its spectacular visuals make the clunkier elements painfully obvious.
  2. Dec 31, 2013
    Typically impenetrable for novices, but it’s a stunning piece of work and with some time spent learning the mechanics makes for an epic sporting experience.
  3. Dec 12, 2013
    NBA 2K14 has everything a basketball fan wants to find in a videogame. Xbox One visual impact is astonishing and the new modes, with a preference for My Player, work very well. The ball physics need a little tuning, but the game is still great to play, to watch and to listen to.