Peggle 2 Xbox One

7.2

1. Jan 12, 2015
    Sure it's really quite fun, but it's only challenging if you chase really complex awards.. it's long term playability is limited. And likely to be games with gold soon. It's 'free' if you pay for ea vault.
  2. Jan 29, 2014
    Let's face it: the only reason this game is getting such praise is that it's one of the cheapest releases on the Xbox, similar to how Flower got high marks for the PS4 just because it's cheap and looks good. It seems like a lot of games these days get reviewed more for their value to the dollar rather than whether they're worth your time. So, if money is no concern, is Peggle worth yourLet's face it: the only reason this game is getting such praise is that it's one of the cheapest releases on the Xbox, similar to how Flower got high marks for the PS4 just because it's cheap and looks good. It seems like a lot of games these days get reviewed more for their value to the dollar rather than whether they're worth your time. So, if money is no concern, is Peggle worth your time? Only if you enjoy interactive slot-machines. The game is heavily reliant on luck, with the vast majority of pegs you hit being a product of the ball bouncing where you never expected it to. Planning out shots to earn extra lives and make the most of your special moves is only a small part of the experience. Compared to other puzzlers like Bust-A-Move, the game simply relies too much on random chaos for my taste. Expand
  3. Feb 26, 2016
    Peggle 2 is nothing different from the original, and when I thought peggle 1 was a 7 rating game because it was held back down from greatness because of its lazy ideas stuck on same solving puzzle style all the way, peggle 2 is peggle 1 reduced with nothing new. Same issues, same laziness...
    You can try to challenge yourself by hunting down bigger challenges, but all games has its own ˜hard˜ settings, which kind doesn't count much for me. Technically speaking, I can make it hard to simply walk from room to kitchen by putting a huge chain on my leg attached to the wall, of course getting to the kitchen will be a real challenge, but the only thing I wanna do is just to drink a glass of water... That is the feeling you will get playing Peggle 2 trying to ˜challenge˜ yourself.
  4. Apr 5, 2015
    I had some fun with the game but overall I didn't enjoy the game. Luck is too much of a factor. The powers are boring. The game is over too quickly. I don't recommend Peggle 2. Overpriced junk.

1. games(TM)
    Feb 12, 2014
    A missed opportunity. [Issue#144, p.102]
  2. Feb 7, 2014
    There's really nothing really new or innovative in this version of Peggle, but you know you have to try it.
    Endearing and satisfying. [Issue#107, p.70]