7.9

1. Feb 26, 2014
    Just because the graphics are great, it offers nothing new in the gameplay department. The developers have a long way to offer new, innovative gameplay. Don't be fooled by its appearance.
  2. Mar 25, 2014
    I truly don't understand what's so good about Rayman games. Sure, the originals were fun, but it is just an example of what happens when you feed Mario too many puberty-growth level mushrooms. I'm trying to say that it's Mario, but less groundbreaking, and less 1983. I'll give it a 4, because it was a bit of fun to play, but it isn't worth its price tag. It looks good. So what? DayZ looksI truly don't understand what's so good about Rayman games. Sure, the originals were fun, but it is just an example of what happens when you feed Mario too many puberty-growth level mushrooms. I'm trying to say that it's Mario, but less groundbreaking, and less 1983. I'll give it a 4, because it was a bit of fun to play, but it isn't worth its price tag. It looks good. So what? DayZ looks better. Will you start saying that DayZ is better? (It is. More value, reduced price. But once again, not my point.)

Buy it if you're a fan/vet of the series, but go get Titanfall or something that's more addictive if you're not.
    inb4hate/downvote

1. Official Xbox Magazine
    Mar 26, 2014
    No new content, but Ubisoft's Montpellier team astounds us again with just how pretty games can be. [May 2014, p.71]
  2. Mar 19, 2014
    Rayman Legends isn’t just an HD upgrade or a game to tide you over before mechs start punching each other or beanie-hatted superpowered hipsters run amok in Seattle. It may include extra levels and a few extra costumes (taken from other Ubisoft properties) but the real value here is its inherent charm, frantic fun and a free-spirited feeling that enlivens one of the quietest periods in the life of a new console.
    Rayman Legends on the current generation of consoles is the best platforming experience of this early 2014 year.