5.8

1. Apr 8, 2014
    Top quality game. It is consistently enjoyable, and by no means easy. Swooping around ships in your suit is unique to this game, and is strangely satisfying. The graphics look absolutely sweet on Xbox One, with the art style being as new and radical as anyone could want, with the bright and coloured backgrounds of outer space.
  2. Apr 9, 2014
    This game was produced by Kickstarter and a bunch of gamers with enough money to support a good idea. It turns out to be a lot of fun and is a very polished arcade game. At first I felt like I was playing the most graphically impressive version of Galaga ever made but after the first level it has a personality of its own. If you are familiar with the mobile game Galaxy on Fire then you'llThis game was produced by Kickstarter and a bunch of gamers with enough money to support a good idea. It turns out to be a lot of fun and is a very polished arcade game. At first I felt like I was playing the most graphically impressive version of Galaga ever made but after the first level it has a personality of its own. If you are familiar with the mobile game Galaxy on Fire then you'll feel at home with the controls. The explosions in the game look awesome; they are a bright light then explosion with fire, then a space suction that seems to barely implode right before exploding (sounds weird but looks cool). There are multiple ships to use and they transform into robots that look like something out of Armored Core. It is very fun and replayable. Expand

1. Jun 7, 2014
    Unfortunately, a dull story stains the otherwise shiny chrome. [July 2014, p.78]
    With competent gameplay and a great concept, if it had had more investment behind it and a bit of a polish, this game could have been excellent. [Issue#111, p.84]
  3. Apr 19, 2014
    Strike Suit Zero Director's Cut is a good game on the XBox One and if you have a hankering for this genre than I do suggest you check out this game.