6.2

1. Mar 11, 2014
    Really awesome game. The whole pilot and titan sides of this game brings new dynamics to the gameplay and just add fast movement with that and yopu got a solid game. Respawn have nailed the balance nothing feels overpowered or useless. Though the campaign multiplayer could have used some more work. I hope the coming DLC will add to the campaign side of things as well as the multiplayer.
  2. Mar 11, 2014
    TitanFall makes its mark on the First Person Shooter genre by being carefully inventive instead of all-out game-changing, though the game will be hailed as a game-changer for the genre. The story elements woven into the multiplayer components helps to keep this from being just a mindless competitive shooter. Action is never-ending - it's as if the only way to experience dull moments is to intentionally seek them out by hiding on the far reaches of the available maps and engaging nobody. Respawn Entertainment were intentional about keeping you engaged, and you will be engaged. The game allows you to effortlessly glide through various terrain and buildings as a pilot and mercilessly crush your opponents from the protection of a Titan. Still, the game masterfully balances the play of both. Really, the game is effortless to approach - seemingly complicated at first glance it takes little time to get the hang of. There is a lot to TitanFall that you simply have to experience to appreciate, and experience it you should. The game is shipping with the open beta's 792p with upscaling to 1080p yet it still looks good. Respawn has made official statements that they intend to utilize a future patch to up the graphics resolution to 900p once they can be certain 60 FPS will be maintained, something that will be more of a treat than a necessity. Whether these kinds of optimizations come to light or not, it's clear that Respawn intend to put a lot of effort into their creation after its launch. I'm also happy to see a very reasonable DLC approach with 3 planned expansion packs that are said to retail @ $9.99 each (cheaper with a seasons pass), instead of the now-norm of $14.99 from DLC maniacs like Call of Duty and Battlefield, to which the same amount and type of content will be added. This game has the power to move consoles. It is the Halo that helped make Xbox important back when Microsoft was a newby to game consoles and it deserves your consideration. Kick aside these low-ball ratings and see for yourself why TitanFall earned unanimous praise amongst critics and those that have played it and are playing it now. Expand
  3. Mar 11, 2014
    This game is by far one of the best games i have played and enjoyed for so long, not because its a shooter but because of how the game mechanics are utilised, the vertical aspect of game keeps you on your toes and watching you back just becomes second nature. Im seeing many people complain because it has no single player, the only thing i can say is you dont need a single playing to enjoy a game, most people dont bother playing single players on shooters these days because there is no creativity when going up against simple AI. Ttitanfall offers something on a whole new level and im proud to say i own it. Expand
  4. Mar 11, 2014
    Right firstly, I own sony consoles and have no preference over either machines, I played the Beta to death, bearing in mind that was 2 maps.

Now I really can't understand the 0-5/10 reviews on here, the game is really good. It's well balanced and has a great variety of maps, it has also has tried something different from Battlefield and COD which in my opinion are starting to get a bit
    stale.

Now I am not saying this is the perfect game, but it deserves more than it's getting. All the maps have something to like about them, the backdrops to the maps are something to behold, it would of been nice to get in 1080p, but I'd rather the framerate stay up near 60, and they will patch that down the line I'm sure. It has fantastic Gameplay, the free-running and Titans all work brilliantly together, I always found the combat had lots of options to it and was very exciting. Most important though the game is incredibly fun to play and that's why I play games to have fun.

Don't listen to some of the pointless negative reviews on here, I mean seriously anyone who thinks this game deserves less than Thief and Just Dance 2 has got a screw loose, I mean it is reviewing something low for the sake of it and it leaves a bitter taste.

Anyway, I would highly recommend this game and score it 9/10, but to combat all the idiots giving it 0/10 I will score it 10/10 to try and address the balance. All this goes to show is there is no-one more pathetic than a bitter and twisted fan-boy, It would be funny if it didn't kick all the people who worked hard on this game in the teeth.
  5. Mar 11, 2014
    Titanfall is a fast paced fps that is sure to get the average excited about a once stale genre filled with nothing more than shooters of the likes that are Call of Duty and Battle Field. While the game isn't going to change your life it may definitely change your opinion of this genre when you get literally pulled into the excitement that is a Titan. Having played both the beta and the release versions of Titanfall I am glad I bought the release as i'll be playing it all the time. Not only that but the developer Respawn has suggested they're going to keep working towards future improvements for the game meaning not only do you get your moneys worth but the experience can only get better. Expand
  6. Mar 11, 2014
    This game is a breath of fresh air to the FPS genre of games. Whilst it is familiar enough to seasoned FPS players it is also incredibly easy to pick up and play for those new to the genre or those who have traditionally never been very good at the genre.

The graphics look very impressive despite the whole "lower resolution" argument, and it is believed the resolution will improve in
    the near future via a patch.

With the focus being only on a multi-player game it has made that element the best it can be whilst still providing enough of a "story" to make the game engaging.

Anyone who likes FPS and plays this game will enjoy it, simple as that. Anyone who says otherwise either has not played it, or more likely cannot play it due to not owning a platform that can.
  7. Mar 11, 2014
    Though not a perfect game, it does have its flaws, it is the most enjoyable FPS game I have played since the Halo and CoD 4 days. All the negative reviews on here are just plain ridiculous, the majority of them are either Sony fanboys or just on the "hate Titanfall" bandwagon. The story isn't anything special, it gives you insight on the war between the IMC and the Militia but it's the gameplay where the game shines. The flow between Pilot and Titan is perfect and both are very balanced. The parkour and movement are very smooth and feel good and natural. The 15 maps are very detailed and fun to play on. The weapons are all easy to use and feel good when you use them. One of the only things that I think it suffers from is very limited game types but it's not like many of the game types from Battlefield or Call of Duty will suit this game well. So far I am really impressed by Respawn and how well they made their first game as a new company. Expand
  8. Mar 11, 2014
    This game is the most fun I have had in a long time! I have played it for the last five hours, and still can't get enough. Someone may want to check into a rehab...
  9. Mar 11, 2014
    Holy smokes this game is fun! I had burned out on COD and even BF4 to some extent, TF is really nothing like them and is just a rocking good time. I can't recommend it enough. Good luck out there, pilots.
  10. Mar 11, 2014
    I've never had this much fun since Modern Warfare 2! The movement is by far my favorite part of the game, so smooth. The formulas in this game like wall-running, double jump, and giant mechs make a perfect recipe. The balance in this game is incredible which is crucial to a multiplayer. I actually see myself as a pilot more often than a titan. The people who say the Grunts and Spectres believe that it makes the game too easy and makes the game for casual gamers instead of the competitive type. I feel aandkh on reddit made a good point saying "I've seen a lot of love for Titanfall, but if there's one complaint I see floating around it's that the grunts and spectres are dumb and too numerous. I think they are perfect the way they are. They should be used to cut down your Titan cooldown. But shooting them reveals your location on the minimap to enemy pilots. It's this dynamic alone that makes them necessary in the game. It really does add a lot to the experience, but ramping up the difficulty on them would just be too distracting to the core gameplay." The risk/reward mechanic really changes the game especially in a 6v6 game! This game is epic and I hope that other people who are giving it bad reviews can realize that. Expand
  11. Mar 11, 2014
    Greatness finally arrived. Titanfall is by far the best MP-shooter out there as you can read everywhere on the Internet. Lots of fun playing in a team with friends. GOTY incoming ...
  12. Mar 11, 2014
    Nothing but awesome. **** of fun, must have for everyone! Don't trust all these **** user reviews here, people giving 0 points are nothing bad jealous. Its incredible how poor and sad it is, that people have to talk games bad just because they don't like it.

0 points? There is no way you could justify a rating of ZERO points for this game. ****
  13. Mar 11, 2014
    Pretty, Pretty, Pretty Good (well, it's great actually... but that didn't fit my Curb your Enthusiasm quote lol).

Parkour / Movement / Fast Paced / Competitive.. these are a few words I would use to describe the game.
    Most fun I've had with a MP shooter since... well, probably ever : or maybe Unreal Tournament 2003.

Buy this game, now.
  14. Mar 11, 2014
    Amazing Game. This is the gameplay I have been waiting for years. Now, this is next gen. Xbox One, PC and Xbox 360 will be delivered the best FPS so far.
  15. Mar 11, 2014
    After playing the beta this seemed like a casual game. Its not intended to be played competitivly or for extremly long sessions. In small doses Titanfall may get repeptitive. While I dont agree with some, the use of the multiplayer maps as campaing levels made me feel cheated of my experience. Playing on Xbox One I havn't noticed any low frames or screen tearing as some have reported. While this isnt a revolution for shooters it is a breath of fresh air. Ide rather see another Titanfall than Call of Duty in the coming year. Expand
  16. Mar 14, 2014
    Despites the part of the Online Only in Titanfall, witch is a big step for game developers, Titanfall has some aspecects witch leveraged the game to an other baseline as a First Person Shooter (FPS) game, the constant fluency, the awesome conection, the speed how everything happens, the mix of all this stuffs gives you some bunch of adrenalin when you're playing, you start to runover walls and shoot huge robots (Titans), it's the perfect feeling for a FPS game.

And despites this diferencial, Titanfall offers you everything that you need to found in a complete game, a campaign, multiplayer mode and co-op mode, the history of the game is outstanding, as well the cinamatic missions, despite the 4 hours length, it's a well made campaign.

Concluding, Titanfall has a lot of things to explore, the abscence of a Single Player mode isn't a bad point at all, due the fact that what you found in the Single Player mode, you found in the Multiplayer mode, Titanfall isn't a $60 wasted at all, you will not miss anything, it's just dificult to get usual with an Online Only game, but is a complete FPS game in all aspects. Outstanding 9 ou 10 game!
  17. Mar 11, 2014
    Awesome game ignore the reviews by Sony fans who are only giving bad reviews because they can't play it! Game is great best new FPS in years. Runs great as well Microsoft's Azure data centres are amazing getting 29ms ping. Silky smooth.
  18. Mar 11, 2014
    TitanFall has set a new defenition to shooters with their fast paced action that blows your mind. No other FPS has ever set the bar this high for other games to compete with. I truly have no problems whatsoever with the framerate dropping like many say. For the people experiencing this, wait a day or two and with will be fixed with a patch, just like in DR3.
  19. Mar 11, 2014
    This game has received universal acclaim by every site that has reviewed it so far ( universal acclaim being 8s, 9s , and 10s). Then all of a sudden the massive ocean of Sony bandwagons come to hate on it because they don't have it. Don't listen to them, all they care about are the graphics. They have no respect for good gameplay, and that's where Titanfall excels.
  20. Mar 11, 2014
    this is simply a next gen shooter you have been waiting for. after playing 4 hours straight i honestly can not go back to another shooter game. this is it. and its just the beginning. dont think. Buy!
  21. Mar 11, 2014
    Bought it today!

Loving it! Perfect game!

Great execution, great gameplay, great feeling, great vibe!

Such a beautiful job from the Respawn team!

Dropping Titan in all the people that, don't have the game and are doing negative critics to it.
  22. Mar 11, 2014
    Unbelievable fun. Best original shooter since Gears of War, maybe even longer! Great mix between fast paces pilot action, and slightly slower TItan combat. If you're a fan of online shooters, this is a must have on Xbox One!
  23. Mar 11, 2014
    What can I say other than this is a game changer for FPSs. Have not played a game as good since COD4 and Halo 3. Really liking what I am seeing. Thus far I have played the full game for about 3 hours and I played the beta for around 15 hours. Honestly, these negative reviews are just fanboys. Even if you dont like FPS games you should respect what this game is doing and if you like FPS games, then you will like this game. Expand
  24. Mar 11, 2014
    Excellent Game, Breaths new life into a old genre. Unlike most I own the game, so I have no problems giving you my opinions. Not that it means much here because people are allowed to rate games that they know nothing about., nor have they ever played.
  25. Mar 11, 2014
    Love this game! Everything I had hoped it would be and more. A lot of people are hating on it because they get schooled by guys last me me.lol. seriously though. Solid play, great frame rate, great controls, and a fun factor I haven't felt since games like red faction, unreal, and the other great old skool shooters. Offering two campaigns and 5 game modes, I don't see what this game is missing for people to dislike it. Maybe they expected magic. This game makes shooters fun again. Expand
  26. Mar 11, 2014
    loving this so far, gameplay feels fresh, framerate runs smooth. fun to jump into a party with friends and just spend a few hours. map selection is great, plenty of options across all maps for any playstyle you prefer.
  27. Mar 11, 2014
    This game is the best multiplayer out there so far. The low user scores are just sony fanboys or trolls to lower the user score. Yes, it has no single player campaign, but they only focused on where they're good at. And it's GREAT! This is the best multiplayer game I played so far.
  28. Mar 11, 2014
    This Game is absolutly AWESOME. It is an non stop action game, sometime you need to stop just for breath a little bit. It is very impressive to see how Respawn balance so brillantly the gameplay between Soldiers and Titans. You need to play with the situation and not because soldier or titan is cheated. Sometimes soliders are much more efficient than Titans vice versa. And the both need to play very differently, you have TWO games in ONE.

Graphics are "OK", but it isn't impressive, but who cares when you run and shoot all the time, and when Titans explose near of you!

This game is AMAZING!
  29. Mar 11, 2014
    What's to dislike when a game is this fun!!!! From the moment I called in my first Titan I was hooked. Play alone or with friends it's got it all. Great job Respawn
  30. Mar 11, 2014
    From the fluid movement of the pilots to watching as your Titan falls from the sky, Titanfall is an experience like no other.Titanfall is the first online shooter I've actually enjoyed playing. The variety that comes from the different pilot and titan playstyles keeps each round fresh and entertaining.Titanfall is the best shooter out there! I've been playing it non stop and everything about it is amazing. Expand
  31. Mar 11, 2014
    This game is frantic, and highly enjoyable. Advice: Watch the videos and listen to the critics. The pathetic trolling with "0" scores from annoyed fanboy trolls that don't have this game on their platform is an utter insult to the community and to the hard work the devs put into making this game. They should absolutely be ashamed of themselves.

People are complaining about no
    singleplayer? Why would you buy a game that is multiplayer only if you wanted singleplayer? CoD and BF4 have singleplayer campaigns, true. But just look how rubbish they are and all the problems they have suffered as the result. BF4 is still incredibly broken, Ghosts even more generic than CoD ever was.

$60 into something utterly solid that you can put countless hours into is not a bad investment by any stretch of the imagination.
  32. Mar 11, 2014
    I played the beta for 3 days and downloaded the full game last night. It's not omg the greatest game that's ever been made and will ever be made, but it is the true next evolution of multiplayer shooters, well worth owning, and deserving of the top score, Of course I would prefer 1080 out of the gate but that is a very small component to actual overall enjoyment (take old school Bond, GTAIII, or Fallout 3 for example). Expand
  33. Mar 11, 2014
    Call of duty with added mechanics, the point of the game is to create a fluid fun shooter, and thats what it does, and it does it well. Stepping out as a pilot, you feel the rush of any first person shooter. When you realise that you can reach about any height or area based on the parkour element, then that when you start having the true fun. The game titans are also an interesting mech being able to ride or use as an AI for back up, this game succeeds in its purpose and as long as the updates are constant then this game will be a hit for a long time . Expand
  34. Mar 11, 2014
    Awesome game. The chaotic multiplayer makes for a lot of fun, very fast paced. Anyone who says this game is terrible and gives it a zero likely owns a ps4. Anyone with an xbox one should definitely pick up this game as it is well worth $60.
  35. Mar 11, 2014
    Ignore the negative reviews from the sad Sony fans. They don't have any games worth playing so they go to every article or review and post garbage about the Xbox One and the Xbox One games. Titanfall is perfect. It looks and plays great on the Xbox One. Fast moving, lots of action and never boring.
  36. Mar 11, 2014
    Honestly after playing it all night....it's a great game, a lot of haters seem to want to bring the score down for some reason....but this is definitely the best fps to come along for quite some time, if you have an Xbox one, you need to have this game. The only thing don't buy this game if your not into fps or simply want a game with a great story....this is simply pure multi-player fun and chaos! Expand
  37. Mar 11, 2014
    Best game of the generation so far. In terms of enjoyment, this is similar to Goldeneye coming out on the N64. It's fast-paced action but not mindless running around and shooting everything that moves. You need to hone your skills, perfect your strategies and most importantly, co-ordinate attacks with other team players. This is fun with a capital 'F'. Don't believe the haters; they only came here to down-vote because they are afraid the best game currently out there doesn't run on their machine. Expand
  38. Mar 11, 2014
    Transfering control to pilot. Titanfall delivers, fresh frenetic gameplay, perfectly balanced maps, this is the love we had come to expect from the talent that wisely left activision and created respawn. Finally, gameplay is king once more. Buttery smooth DEDICATED servers mean no host migration, better ai, and better connections all around. Gone are the lag switches, as they no longer afford the cheaters an advantage. As stated above, gameplay is once again king, as this work of art is obviously crafted from blood, sweat, and ... years,.. of experience that is. Respawn pulls it off in spectacular fashion. Buy this game, or never understand.... Expand
  39. Mar 11, 2014
    this is an awesome game smooth controls decent graphics and tons of action all i can say is i haven't had this much fun in a long time dont let the lower user reviews fool you that is just a bunch of angry ps fanboy venting its going to be a good year if you own an xbox one this game is all the proof you need
  40. Mar 11, 2014
    Awesome Game for the Xbox One. Fast gameplay and great graphics. *Only multiplayer, no singleplayer*
    If you like FPS multiplayer, then this is for you.
  41. Mar 11, 2014
    Awesome game. Great array of ways you can play. Titans are nicely balanced. Movement/jumping feels very natural and fairly easy. Doesn't appear to be designed to be super difficult - more about being fun to play. Refreshing after years of same-old-same-old Call of Duty games.
  42. Mar 11, 2014
    My god,Sony fanboys everywhere,get over yourselves!!The game is awsome,most fun I've had in a while with an fps!! 10/10 for me,money well spent!!Now back to playing =)
  43. Mar 11, 2014
    Pure adrenaline inducing action. Believe the hype, not the user reviewers that don't ever have an XBox One, just sour grapes and salty peanuts. While the game is available for PC now and Xbox 360 at the end of the month, I can only speak for the Xbox One edition where I played over 100 matches on the Beta, and several on the full game since last night's midnight release. Not that this matters, because if you actually have the One, there is no doubt you will be picking this up. All I have to say is, enjoy. This game is freaking incredible. Expand
  44. Mar 12, 2014
    Pros: Dynamic game-play; jumping off walls, dropping mechs. Diversity in maps, good selection of maps, great weapon implementation, and burn cards.

Cons: Very limited customization of characters/titans, missing a lot of given elements expected in a FPS (especially for being an online multiplayer only). Should be 8 vs 8.

There is nothing compared to the feeling of the parkour system
    in Titanfall... It's awesome, and I have no idea why this wasn't thought of earlier. To me, parkour makes this game; it is what makes it fun to me.. and it almost fully makes me forget any flaws, at least while I'm playing. The addition of mechs also just adds that complete change in dynamic, it brings chaos (a good chaos).

Titanfall is definitely a unique FPS, and doesn't feel anything like any game before it. However, there are some underlining flaws (it's not a perfect 10). I agree with the dismissal of the campaign; FPS have a bad history of throwing on clunky/unimaginative story modes, which only take away from the multiplayer development. However, if you're going to take away the campaign, you need to apply that extra energy/development towards the multiplayer experience. There should be a massive amount of game modes, and complete customization of everything. This is the only area Titanfall lacks.. there's very little customization of characters/titans (other than load out), not a massive selection of weapons either (adequate, but not plentiful). With a multiplayer mode only, I expect an onslaught of weapons, maps, and customization. I'd say Titanfall is 80% there on the map count, 50% on the weapons, and 50% on the customization. There's also little things in game play I would have liked to have seen (tagging enemies and spawning on team members). More so, I would have liked to have seen 8 vs 8. The maps are big; big enough to accommodate 8 vs 8. However, with all that said, you rarely notice during game play (it's really a ton of fun). I think you notice that stuff after a few hours of consecutive game play; wanting to switch it up thereafter. We know more modes are coming, and likely more weapons and maps in DLC as well. So a lot will be covered in the long run.
  45. Mar 11, 2014
    This is the best online shooter. Best game of the generation so far. The graphics look very impressive, a beautiful job from the Respawn team! Must have for everyone.
  46. Mar 11, 2014
    Firstly anyone who is rating this below a 5 which i would say is midd ground as the scale is up to 10 is purley trolling is not very good at this game, firstly a review with 0 means it's tottally trash awful an abomination to gaming, which this is so many millions of miles from. the gun play is Similar to cod. which is fine call of duty has been successfull for a reason. and no doubt people that are rating this down have baughty at least 2 of them. but that is where the simlarities end,

The thrill of moving arround at such high speeds brings back very fond memories of Quake and URT, its fast and frantic transitioning from mech to pilot is a sinch, and very enjoyable you can mix it up once you get the hang of jumping from wall to zipline to titan to roof. there is a lot of fun to be had and its very difficult to put down. however you will need to take breaks from this every so often. partly because of fatigue and partly because of sensory overload. 15 maps comes with the game and 3 packs planned for the future. this game deserves to be recognized about how good it play. graphicly if you have a capable pc, you can flip all your sentting onto max and it is beautiful, interestingly the game is runing on a heavily modified source engine. and you can feel the years of excellent gameplay heritage within the game.

excellent game but no game is perfect solid 9 from me
  47. Mar 11, 2014
    This being the best multiplayer shooter I have came across in years. Bringing me back to the days of Halo 2 and 3 online. I rate this game for what it has not what is not offered. I can only hope the future of this IP will bring some in depth story telling for years to come.
  48. Mar 11, 2014
    Sony babies are coming here to give the game a bad review. How pitiful! Best FPS game ever! Many maps, balanced gameplay, no lag whatsoever, smooth 60 fps...
  49. Mar 11, 2014
    This game features great innovations without forgetting the great "fan service" for all fans of "Mechas".

The "gameplay" is certainly what most stands out, really making you feel like a giant robot would handle. No need of an incoherent story and just the great online multiplayer.

In the graphics looks great although not totally in HD and the sound envelop you with their details everywhere.
  50. Mar 11, 2014
    If you have a brain, don't listen to the negative "reviews." They are just by people who haven't even played the game yet who are just spamming to get the score down. They also keep arguing the fact that it doesn't have a campaign, but they have said that from the start and here is my counter argument. How come a game that is multiplayer only will get dogged on for not having a tacked on single player, but and single player game won't get dogged on for lacking a tacked on multiplayer. There shouldn't be this kind of double standard. This game isn't simply CoD with mechs, it feels different, it feels unique. Don't knock this game until you try it yourself. Once you get in and start playing, you will realize what a breath of fresh air this game feels like. This game is as good as all the critics are saying it is and is the top contender for multiplayer game of the year. If you have a choice between this, Brokenfield 4, CoD, or any other mulitplayer game, get Titanfall. Whether it is on PC or Xbox One, you won't regret your decision. Expand
  51. Mar 11, 2014
    Amazing game. Maps are excellent with a wide variety of them (15 total). Lots of weapons, which all feel balanced and unique, Titans are awesome, gameplay is fast, skillfull and intense. The game is well balanced, one of the best MP games I've played in a long time. Go buy it
  52. Mar 11, 2014
    Probably the best shooter out there at the moment. I haven't had so much fun on a FPS in a very long time.
    The wall-jumps and the titans bring this game to a whole new level than most of the shooters you see today. The guns are balanced and there is no "superior" weapon. All guns are pretty much equal. It all comes down to how you prefer to play. The maps are above average as well. The
    multi-player definitely makes up for the lack of single-player. All in all, I'm highly impressed by this game, and I'd really recommend it. Expand
  53. Mar 11, 2014
    For a game so seriously hyped, you have to give ReSpawn credit for delivering the goods. Multiplayer online, check. Fun as heck - check, a good mix of maps, check check check. There is something lost where people ignorantly over glorify specs as opposed to artistic vision. Everything in Titan fall looks solid and seems to be planted in a real world. It is a joy to war in these spaces.

Add to that a great set of weapons, load outs, burn cards and a few good modes and you have a game that is sure to be getting played for months if not a years to come (provided they keep adding in content). One should note that the AI for the titans when on auto pilot is as lethal as they should be and adds to the strategy inherit in the game. So Kudos to ReSpawn for putting out a online only game that deserves to be played, and often.
  54. Mar 11, 2014
    I make this short. This Game ist Epic ^^
    I skipped Cod: Ghost and Battlefield 4 for this Game and I am very happy with my decision :D
    Playing this game is awesome, but its not Perfect.
    There are a few things that bothers me like graphics and bots ^^
  55. Mar 11, 2014
    I have played a lot of BF2,3, and 4 and the recent releases have been a great disappointment. When your winning it is Fun and when you are losing it can quickly become frustrating. My first experience in Titanfall I was on a team that was losing badly but I didn't notice or care. It was just plain fun. Even though we were losing I still racked up kills of titans, players and grunts/specters. Everything is so well balanced and it allows less capable players to participate as a grunt/specter is worth 1/4th the value of a player and helps the teams. Also every few minutes everyone gets a titan, which you can ride(someone else's titan), drive, set on follow or set to guard. The combat flexibility is amazing, and there could be enemies anywhere not just the static 20 places for snipers in BF. Players are also rewarded for moving around and having titans makes camping less common. Expand
  56. Mar 12, 2014
    This game is pretty fun. The art direction is pretty good, but the graphics are not quite the next-gen experience I was looking for. I'll definitely keep playing for a couple more weeks.
  57. Mar 11, 2014
    Awesome game with his speedness, wallruns, the no-camping gameplay and titan-reward in the beautiful landscapes from the maps. this is real next gen! with the xbox one would be the best
  58. Mar 11, 2014
    The next generation of online gaming is before us. I never buy FPS, especially on consols, but after my experience with the beta, and a sleepless night playing a few rounds, this is one of the most exciting games I have played in a very long time.

Enjoy your experience.

PS: Metacritic should think of changing its user score voting philosophy after the debacle that Sony fans are
    turning this feature into. Expand
  59. Mar 11, 2014
    Fantastic game. Go ahead and read the negative reviews. 99% of the people who wrote them haven't played the game. They're almost all PS4 fanboys or EA haters. This game is awesome. The AI makes the battlefield feel alive and the campaign is fun even when you lose because it's just a continuing story. Seriously awesome. Go play this game if you can.
  60. Mar 11, 2014
    Awesome game. Every match is a collection of "greatest hits!" Get used to saying "XBOX RECORD THAT!" Ignore these negative reviews. They reek of jealousy.
  61. Apr 10, 2014
    Great shooter so far continuously improving the community is great and the game is massive amounts of fun its been a while since i have tried a fps as fun and solid as this great game keep improving and supporting Titan Fall the game is really great thanks! I recommend this game when you buy Xbox One!
  62. Mar 11, 2014
    Best fps I've ever played in my entire LIFE undoubtedly thought he had seen everything in my life and I thought he would play next game would bf and cod type but titanfall came and changed my mind. EPIC game simply GOTY WITHOUT DOUBT.
  63. Mar 11, 2014
    Hilarious to see a bunch of people who are just puking up the same old tired arguments for this game. Anyone who has played this knows how fast paced and FUN this game is. Forget the fact there's no single player campaign, forget the fact that it's an XBOX/PC exclusive, forget the fact that it's at 792p. The game is FUN and looks amazing. The potential for Respawn to expand the storyline with DLC is exciting. Expand
  64. Mar 11, 2014
    These PS fans will go to long extents to make everything on Xbox look bad because their system does not have a single fun game on it. All the ones giving negative reviews are ponies upset this game did not come out on their horrid console;
  65. Mar 11, 2014
    This game is truly a next gen experiance.......the gameplay omg...the best......graphics i give this an 8 but everything else brings it up to 10. Its easy for a new comer or a veteran just to pick up and play.
  66. Mar 11, 2014
    Fast paced action on a whole new level. Can't wait to see where future installments take us. Haven't used all the weapons yet but looking forward to play with them. This game will definitly hold me over till Destiny and Halo 5 drop.
  67. Cg1
    Mar 11, 2014
    Excellent game. Ignore the butt hurt fanboys and haters out there blindly rating this game low. This game does not deserve anything lower than an 8/10. It's not perfect, but it's great. Remember, all the people who are enjoying and loving the game are on their PC or Xbox One playing it, not sitting around and posting BS low-rated "reviews" on Metacritic.
  68. Mar 12, 2014
    Anybody who COMPARES THIS GAME TO COD is not playing this game right. The parkour and wall hang ability along with the jet pack make for so many more gameplay options not to mention the gameplay dynamics the mech adds. You cannot hide or camp in this game! It moves fast without being overwhelming. The controls are excellent. Anybody who likes a shooter and can't appreciate the breathe of fresh air this game provides is ignorant or jaded. Expand
  69. Mar 11, 2014
    Man, oh man. I don't know how anybody could give this game a negative review. I've played every COD (and honestly disliked them after MW2) and love Halo and Borderlands. This game is just fantastic. I bought it on PC and bought an XB1 bundle for it. God damnit. I love this game.
  70. Mar 11, 2014
    I would have given it an 8 or 9 but i gave it a 10 because of people giving it a 0 because of a few minor issues. Great fluid movement and great shooting mechanics that have made the first person genre feel new. Great Titan movement that doesn't feel clunky like other games with mechs. Overall its a great buy and definitely worth 60 dollars.
  71. Mar 11, 2014
    Great game. This will be the game that will end up going head to head against the covenant Call of Duty. It's a fast, addicting, arcade style game. The game play feels smooth as butter and mimics COD quite a bit. The wall running is easy and fast. It gives a great balance of speed and tactics to used against Titans. Titans are strong and versatile yet enough options to distinguish and fair balance between the three. Customization are slim picking compared to other shooters but with DLC , and newer installments of the franchise, expect it to be loaded like no other.

The follows pretty basic game modes from CTF, to TDM, to last man standing. There's enough to go around but still leaves room to be desired.

The game is simplistic enough to pick up and go, and after each game pulls you back for just one more match.
  72. Mar 11, 2014
    Whoa! Played the alpha and beta and got the full game today and I'm blown away. Fun, fresh and not the same old thing. Too bad so many Playstation players are rating it as zero because Respawn put a TON of work into this game and made a great one. This is truly a next gen blast of a game and well worth buying. Check it.
  73. Mar 11, 2014
    This game is excellent and people are just spamming the 0 score to get it negative feedback. I personally thing this game is awesome, it feels smooth, looks great and is a ton of fun. These spammers are the problem with gaming now. Just a bunch of people who care about pixels not taking any time to see if anything is actually good.
  74. Mar 11, 2014
    Ignore the people hating on this game because it was published by EA. I'm not a fan of EA's development practices either, but this game is developed by a separate studio which has made deep partnerships with other companies that have way more (and better) influence than EA's.
  75. Mar 11, 2014
    The best way to know how great is this game is the bunch of trolls coming here to just rate it with 0 or 1 points.

The game is fun, frenetic and addictive. Graphics are fine, the pc version needs a graphics card with 3 gb just to get the texture at insane quality, and when all the action are happening on your screen it's hard to see the differences.
  76. Mar 11, 2014
    Excellent game, incredible fun. Don't let fake fanboy reviews put you off, at the worst rent it and give it a go, you will see what all the fuss is about!
    Also available on 360 and PC, this game is the next generation of FPS's!
  77. Mar 11, 2014
    As someone who has greatly enjoyed this game thus far, I have to say that you should not buy it if story is essential for your gaming experience. While there is a bit of a story, it is far from fleshed out. And this is coming from someone who craves games that are more story driven (mass effect series, Telltale's games, etc.).

With that said, the gameplay is phenomenal. I enjoy
    multiplayers and shooters just as much as I enjoy my RPG's. If you can look past the lack of a deep storyline, and be content with inventive and addictive gamplay mechanics, then this game is a must. The way you can traverse on "foot" with your jump pack, really does make you look at possible routes in the map differently. So far all the different weapons and gear feels and plays uniquely without feeling overpowered.

All in all, if you enjoy a good shooter but want something different from CoD and Battlefield then you should certainly check this one out. (Garden Warfare is also a breath of fresh air, but that's a different conversation for a different game) I love both CoD and Battlefield myself, and I have to say that Titanfall certainly gives FPS multiplayers something of a refreshed feeling. Now if you will excuse me, I must get back to playing! =)
  78. Mar 11, 2014
    Don't listen to reviews giving 0s their Definitely jealous Sony fan boys. This game is awesome and a must buy Unless you're stuck with a ps4 only. My sympathies then.
  79. Mar 11, 2014
    Having a blast with this game. If you like shooters, this is a breath of fresh air. Being able to run, jump, and wall run on anything whenever you please makes navigating the gorgeous maps easy. It's going to be hard to go back to other shooters.
  80. Mar 11, 2014
    A true next gen experience, it feels fresh and balanced , there is constant mayhem and so much to master, its the perfect gameplay advancement form games like cod or battlefield. The alpha and beta gave us a taste of a great game and the actual game delivers, played it all night long and it really is brilliant, look around at real reviews and you will see just how popular titanfall is and how well its being reviewed./ Expand
  81. Mar 11, 2014
    Best FPS in years, Everything I had hoped it would be and more. The low user scores are just sony fanboys or trolls, There's Nothing out there like it!
  82. Mar 11, 2014
    Amazing. Look at how terrible bf4 and its launch has been. EA finally got something right! Takes everything good about bf 4 and blackops2 and turns it into an awesome fun shooter. This game is a must
  83. Mar 11, 2014
    woah.... Im not a smart man,given to book learning... but I like shooting stuff and riding in giant robots!! This game gives me everything I could ever ask for. Its a thumbs up from alien
  84. Mar 11, 2014
    Awesome game! Really enjoy it, I can already tell I'm going to spend hundreds of hours with my buddies on this gem. Really recommend it, definitely the best first person shooter on next gen!
  85. Mar 11, 2014
    This game has had a lot of hype, a lot of bad reviews and the developer has had issues with pushing good resolutions while trying for 60 fps on Xbox One. Despite all of that, and the fact some features will be patched in later, I haven't had this much fun in a FPS in a long long time. Call of Duty was a good franchise but they didn't do much game to game to deviate from the previous games, they were basically just remakes over and over. Titanfall is the first FPS game in a long while that feels fresh in idea, balance and game play. I will continue to play this game and I hope there is a future for more games like it.

My Favorite Features: Pilot to Titan Balance, Little to no campers, movement across the maps feels natural and fast

Also I have Titanfall on both PC and Xbox One.
  86. Mar 11, 2014
    Some people are ridiculous. I see some legit reviews. But the really negative reviews are trolls. I've checked out IGN and gamespot. They are using the same user name and all they've done is trashed talked Microsoft and all their games. This game might not be for everyone. But I can tell you it's a blast. Campaign is okay, graphics aren't great. But if you are looking for a game that's all about fun and addicting. Titanfall is the right choice. I don't think I'll be touching BattleField for awhile. Expand
  87. Mar 11, 2014
    It's a great game, but not the best out there. I would not call this a true "Next Gen Game" yet. It still has a lot to prove. The tutorial helps you out if you are new to FPS games, however if you have a FPS background, the tutorial will seem pointless to some. The campaign part of the multiplayer isn't really clear on what is going on except at the start and ending of each map/level/mission. However, the campaign elements are still very much in this game. The Titan vs Pilot aspect would seem to be an issue many people would worry about. However, I can safely say for I have done this many times, there is no imbalance issues. A pilot can take out a Titan without to much of an issue, but it requires fast movements and stealth. Another issue people keep looking at is the "6v6 + AI" in the multiplayer. It's an understandable issue most people have, but it isn't that bad. Killing an AI "minion" is still satisfying, but nothing beats taking out a Pilot or a Pilot controlled Titan. Titanfall brings a big aspect to FPS games that has never made a solid movement. The use of the Free Running ability is vital to survive long periods of time during a match. However, you can't just rely on it as your only motion. Many will look to the skies for the Pilots, so sneak around with the AI players and throw the enemy off. Titanfall is a great game to kick off a new batch of games built for Next Gen. This may not seem like a true "Next Gen Game", but its carving a great path that many should follow. Expand
  88. Mar 11, 2014
    I fully enjoy this game and I don't understand people's need to justify their choice in consoles. I have an Xbox 1, PS4, and a high end gaming pc and I enjoy all of them. I would like to believe people are more mature than this. I guess I just don't get all this my system is better than yours and I grew up in the early years of gaming. In my 30's and gaming used to bring people together not force people to rant and spew vile anonymously to justify a purchase. I just wish people would grow up on both sides. I love titanfall and I will love inFamous as well. Expand
  89. Mar 15, 2014
    Oh My God, this game is epic. Finally we have a multiplayer game with incredibly well balanced gameplay mechanics. Nothing is broken. They even managed to avoid perk abuse with the Burn Cards : you choose three of them from your personal deck before a game, and you lose whichever one you activated when you die.

Being in a titan does not make you completely invulnerable against infantry
    (yet you have the advantage), and being as infantry, you won't get crippled down by titans if you can just be a little smart. What makes it really attractive, is that you don't need to kill or play objectives to get your titan faster, but simply damage your opponents (AI or players). That way, no kill steal nor abusive teammates will prevent you from getting a titan, and everybody will get at least one during each game.

You can even build some strategies, since your titan's built-in AI can guard areas or follow and assist you.

Realisation is great, yet not as (purely) technically great as RYSE when it comes about graphics, but still, textures are sharp, antialiasing does a very fine job, and models are very well-designed. Sound effects are completely credible, and the overall ambiance is astounding. The parkour abilities are so intuitive, you won't take long at all getting used to it.

And I have to say, 6 vs 6 is just what it needs. The AI is here to balance things up, allowing overwhelmed teams to catch up when really in need. And most impressively, it makes camping difficult since they practically are everywhere, trying to slow you down (but not really hurting you), in order to keep dynamism in gameplay.

Yet, I can't give it a 10/10 because it really lacks a true solo campaign. I understand why they had rather implemented a scenario within multiplayer shaped games in order to create a campaign, but I really don't think it would've been impossible to have a true solo campaign.
  90. Mar 11, 2014
    Amazing game. Definitely is an evolution of everything that was great about COD and adds in some sweet Sci-Fi aspects. The mech (Titan) combat is pretty hectic (in a good way), and you'll be running on excitement when inside one. The downside is that that part of the game doesn't last long because there are many other titans around you looking to destroy you.

I actually have the most
    fun when outside the mechs and using weapons to take down other mechs. Also, jumping on titan's backs to destroy them is pretty sweet (Halo-esque).

It's a fast-paced and energetic game, and anyone who enjoys FPS will enjoy this game. Looking forward to years of fun with this game.
  91. Mar 12, 2014
    another great XBOX exclusive,,,,sony fans again with their "zero",,,,this game is huge and cool.i like my XBOX ONE much more with it.
    amazing maps full of strategic plans,tones of weapons and perks,giants everywhere.
    cool man,so cool.
    ^__^
  92. Mar 11, 2014
    This is by far the best and more addicting FPS i have played in a long long time. Since COD4 i didn't have this much fun with a multiplayer game. I defenely recommend it
  93. Mar 12, 2014
    The shooter we've been waiting for lives up to the hype. Fast, fluid, intense. It's missing a few modes and features at launch but all those things can easily be patched in. What's here at launch is an incredible, ridiculously balanced online multiplayer experience.

If you're curious about the game, play it for yourself, you will fall in love with your titan.
  94. Mar 11, 2014
    Xbox One is better then PS4, and Sony wishes it could get titles like Microsoft can get but no true gamer uses the PS4, sucks to be those losers! And Titanfall surpasses expectations! Titanfall is the best :-)
  95. Mar 11, 2014
    this is by far my favorite shooter....I played in the alpha and in the beta and now im finally playing the final version....this game is amazing, if ur a multiplayer player this is the game for you...it has the mobility of gears and halo, the shooting mechanism of COD and the vehicle transportation of BF4 (riding titans)...all and all I love this game
  96. Mar 11, 2014
    Best game I played this Gen so far. A must buy. Respawn have nailed the balance nothing feels overpowered or useless. Even without a campaign everything is triple AAA.
  97. Mar 11, 2014
    Fun, Exciting and Much More! No campers, no lag issues and best of all you have a fast paced shooter. So many things going on at once. It's awesome!!!
  98. Mar 12, 2014
    Ignore the Sony fanboys who are just jealous. It makes no sense for them to bash Titanfall because all it means is that if it gets low scores it might not come to PS4. The hate is fake and the game is a blast.

Your move CoD and BF
  99. Mar 13, 2014
    Does this game live up to all the hype? No, how could it? Does that mean it's a bad game? Not at all, it's a immensely fun shooter. I've been playing the PC version and loving it.
  100. Mar 11, 2014
    I own this for PC. This game is easily the best multiplayer I have played in a long time. The game is so fluid and crisp. Well at least maxed out on 1080p on my PC it is. So much fun and a constant rush. It actually has my attention. It is not just another brain dead shooter. I am writing my review here as well because this seems to be where most people are going for the reviews.

1. Apr 15, 2014
    Aside from a few minor quibbles (I can jump across streets and hop over entire buildings, but a knee-high window ledge is insanely finicky to get past?) Titanfall is undoubtedly a great game which does an exceptional job of breathing new life into an increasingly-stale genre.
  2. Apr 15, 2014
    An intensely fun multiplayer game that is accessible and fun for everyone. Not perfect, but that's what sequels are for.
  3. Apr 7, 2014