6.3

1. Mar 11, 2014
    Right firstly, I own sony consoles and have no preference over either machines, I played the Beta to death, bearing in mind that was 2 maps.

Now I really can't understand the 0-5/10 reviews on here, the game is really good. It's well balanced and has a great variety of maps, it has also has tried something different from Battlefield and COD which in my opinion are starting to get a bit stale.

Now I am not saying this is the perfect game, but it deserves more than it's getting. All the maps have something to like about them, the backdrops to the maps are something to behold, it would of been nice to get in 1080p, but I'd rather the framerate stay up near 60, and they will patch that down the line I'm sure. It has fantastic Gameplay, the free-running and Titans all work brilliantly together, I always found the combat had lots of options to it and was very exciting. Most important though the game is incredibly fun to play and that's why I play games to have fun.

Don't listen to some of the pointless negative reviews on here, I mean seriously anyone who thinks this game deserves less than Thief and Just Dance 2 has got a screw loose, I mean it is reviewing something low for the sake of it and it leaves a bitter taste.

Anyway, I would highly recommend this game and score it 9/10, but to combat all the idiots giving it 0/10 I will score it 10/10 to try and address the balance. All this goes to show is there is no-one more pathetic than a bitter and twisted fan-boy, It would be funny if it didn't kick all the people who worked hard on this game in the teeth.
  2. Mar 11, 2014
    I've never had this much fun since Modern Warfare 2! The movement is by far my favorite part of the game, so smooth. The formulas in this game like wall-running, double jump, and giant mechs make a perfect recipe. The balance in this game is incredible which is crucial to a multiplayer. I actually see myself as a pilot more often than a titan. The people who say the Grunts and SpectresI've never had this much fun since Modern Warfare 2! The movement is by far my favorite part of the game, so smooth. The formulas in this game like wall-running, double jump, and giant mechs make a perfect recipe. The balance in this game is incredible which is crucial to a multiplayer. I actually see myself as a pilot more often than a titan. The people who say the Grunts and Spectres believe that it makes the game too easy and makes the game for casual gamers instead of the competitive type. I feel aandkh on reddit made a good point saying "I've seen a lot of love for Titanfall, but if there's one complaint I see floating around it's that the grunts and spectres are dumb and too numerous. I think they are perfect the way they are. They should be used to cut down your Titan cooldown. But shooting them reveals your location on the minimap to enemy pilots. It's this dynamic alone that makes them necessary in the game. It really does add a lot to the experience, but ramping up the difficulty on them would just be too distracting to the core gameplay." The risk/reward mechanic really changes the game especially in a 6v6 game! This game is epic and I hope that other people who are giving it bad reviews can realize that. Expand
  3. Mar 11, 2014
    TitanFall makes its mark on the First Person Shooter genre by being carefully inventive instead of all-out game-changing, though the game will be hailed as a game-changer for the genre. The story elements woven into the multiplayer components helps to keep this from being just a mindless competitive shooter. Action is never-ending - it's as if the only way to experience dull moments isTitanFall makes its mark on the First Person Shooter genre by being carefully inventive instead of all-out game-changing, though the game will be hailed as a game-changer for the genre. The story elements woven into the multiplayer components helps to keep this from being just a mindless competitive shooter. Action is never-ending - it's as if the only way to experience dull moments is to intentionally seek them out by hiding on the far reaches of the available maps and engaging nobody. Respawn Entertainment were intentional about keeping you engaged, and you will be engaged. The game allows you to effortlessly glide through various terrain and buildings as a pilot and mercilessly crush your opponents from the protection of a Titan. Still, the game masterfully balances the play of both. Really, the game is effortless to approach - seemingly complicated at first glance it takes little time to get the hang of. There is a lot to TitanFall that you simply have to experience to appreciate, and experience it you should. The game is shipping with the open beta's 792p with upscaling to 1080p yet it still looks good. Respawn has made official statements that they intend to utilize a future patch to up the graphics resolution to 900p once they can be certain 60 FPS will be maintained, something that will be more of a treat than a necessity. Whether these kinds of optimizations come to light or not, it's clear that Respawn intend to put a lot of effort into their creation after its launch. I'm also happy to see a very reasonable DLC approach with 3 planned expansion packs that are said to retail @ $9.99 each (cheaper with a seasons pass), instead of the now-norm of $14.99 from DLC maniacs like Call of Duty and Battlefield, to which the same amount and type of content will be added. This game has the power to move consoles. It is the Halo that helped make Xbox important back when Microsoft was a newby to game consoles and it deserves your consideration. Kick aside these low-ball ratings and see for yourself why TitanFall earned unanimous praise amongst critics and those that have played it and are playing it now. Expand
  4. Mar 11, 2014
    This game is by far one of the best games i have played and enjoyed for so long, not because its a shooter but because of how the game mechanics are utilised, the vertical aspect of game keeps you on your toes and watching you back just becomes second nature. Im seeing many people complain because it has no single player, the only thing i can say is you dont need a single playing to enjoyThis game is by far one of the best games i have played and enjoyed for so long, not because its a shooter but because of how the game mechanics are utilised, the vertical aspect of game keeps you on your toes and watching you back just becomes second nature. Im seeing many people complain because it has no single player, the only thing i can say is you dont need a single playing to enjoy a game, most people dont bother playing single players on shooters these days because there is no creativity when going up against simple AI. Ttitanfall offers something on a whole new level and im proud to say i own it. Expand
  5. Mar 11, 2014
    This game is a breath of fresh air to the FPS genre of games. Whilst it is familiar enough to seasoned FPS players it is also incredibly easy to pick up and play for those new to the genre or those who have traditionally never been very good at the genre.

The graphics look very impressive despite the whole "lower resolution" argument, and it is believed the resolution will improve in the near future via a patch.

With the focus being only on a multi-player game it has made that element the best it can be whilst still providing enough of a "story" to make the game engaging.

Anyone who likes FPS and plays this game will enjoy it, simple as that. Anyone who says otherwise either has not played it, or more likely cannot play it due to not owning a platform that can.
  6. Mar 11, 2014
    Really awesome game. The whole pilot and titan sides of this game brings new dynamics to the gameplay and just add fast movement with that and yopu got a solid game. Respawn have nailed the balance nothing feels overpowered or useless. Though the campaign multiplayer could have used some more work. I hope the coming DLC will add to the campaign side of things as well as the multiplayer.
  7. Mar 11, 2014
    Titanfall is a fast paced fps that is sure to get the average excited about a once stale genre filled with nothing more than shooters of the likes that are Call of Duty and Battle Field. While the game isn't going to change your life it may definitely change your opinion of this genre when you get literally pulled into the excitement that is a Titan. Having played both the beta and theTitanfall is a fast paced fps that is sure to get the average excited about a once stale genre filled with nothing more than shooters of the likes that are Call of Duty and Battle Field. While the game isn't going to change your life it may definitely change your opinion of this genre when you get literally pulled into the excitement that is a Titan. Having played both the beta and the release versions of Titanfall I am glad I bought the release as i'll be playing it all the time. Not only that but the developer Respawn has suggested they're going to keep working towards future improvements for the game meaning not only do you get your moneys worth but the experience can only get better. Expand
  8. Mar 11, 2014
    Though not a perfect game, it does have its flaws, it is the most enjoyable FPS game I have played since the Halo and CoD 4 days. All the negative reviews on here are just plain ridiculous, the majority of them are either Sony fanboys or just on the "hate Titanfall" bandwagon. The story isn't anything special, it gives you insight on the war between the IMC and the Militia but it's theThough not a perfect game, it does have its flaws, it is the most enjoyable FPS game I have played since the Halo and CoD 4 days. All the negative reviews on here are just plain ridiculous, the majority of them are either Sony fanboys or just on the "hate Titanfall" bandwagon. The story isn't anything special, it gives you insight on the war between the IMC and the Militia but it's the gameplay where the game shines. The flow between Pilot and Titan is perfect and both are very balanced. The parkour and movement are very smooth and feel good and natural. The 15 maps are very detailed and fun to play on. The weapons are all easy to use and feel good when you use them. One of the only things that I think it suffers from is very limited game types but it's not like many of the game types from Battlefield or Call of Duty will suit this game well. So far I am really impressed by Respawn and how well they made their first game as a new company. Expand
  9. Mar 11, 2014
    Amazing Game. This is the gameplay I have been waiting for years. Now, this is next gen. Xbox One, PC and Xbox 360 will be delivered the best FPS so far.
  10. Mar 11, 2014
    loving this so far, gameplay feels fresh, framerate runs smooth. fun to jump into a party with friends and just spend a few hours. map selection is great, plenty of options across all maps for any playstyle you prefer.
  11. Mar 11, 2014
    Holy smokes this game is fun! I had burned out on COD and even BF4 to some extent, TF is really nothing like them and is just a rocking good time. I can't recommend it enough. Good luck out there, pilots.
  12. Mar 11, 2014
    Awesome Game for the Xbox One. Fast gameplay and great graphics. *Only multiplayer, no singleplayer*
    If you like FPS multiplayer, then this is for you.
  13. Mar 11, 2014
    This game is the most fun I have had in a long time! I have played it for the last five hours, and still can't get enough. Someone may want to check into a rehab...
  14. Mar 11, 2014
    Unbelievable fun. Best original shooter since Gears of War, maybe even longer! Great mix between fast paces pilot action, and slightly slower TItan combat. If you're a fan of online shooters, this is a must have on Xbox One!
  15. Mar 11, 2014
    Greatness finally arrived. Titanfall is by far the best MP-shooter out there as you can read everywhere on the Internet. Lots of fun playing in a team with friends. GOTY incoming ...
  16. Mar 11, 2014
    After playing the beta this seemed like a casual game. Its not intended to be played competitivly or for extremly long sessions. In small doses Titanfall may get repeptitive. While I dont agree with some, the use of the multiplayer maps as campaing levels made me feel cheated of my experience. Playing on Xbox One I havn't noticed any low frames or screen tearing as some have reported.After playing the beta this seemed like a casual game. Its not intended to be played competitivly or for extremly long sessions. In small doses Titanfall may get repeptitive. While I dont agree with some, the use of the multiplayer maps as campaing levels made me feel cheated of my experience. Playing on Xbox One I havn't noticed any low frames or screen tearing as some have reported. While this isnt a revolution for shooters it is a breath of fresh air. Ide rather see another Titanfall than Call of Duty in the coming year. Expand
  17. Mar 11, 2014
    Excellent Game, Breaths new life into a old genre. Unlike most I own the game, so I have no problems giving you my opinions. Not that it means much here because people are allowed to rate games that they know nothing about., nor have they ever played.
  18. Mar 11, 2014
    I played the beta for 3 days and downloaded the full game last night. It's not omg the greatest game that's ever been made and will ever be made, but it is the true next evolution of multiplayer shooters, well worth owning, and deserving of the top score, Of course I would prefer 1080 out of the gate but that is a very small component to actual overall enjoyment (take old school Bond,I played the beta for 3 days and downloaded the full game last night. It's not omg the greatest game that's ever been made and will ever be made, but it is the true next evolution of multiplayer shooters, well worth owning, and deserving of the top score, Of course I would prefer 1080 out of the gate but that is a very small component to actual overall enjoyment (take old school Bond, GTAIII, or Fallout 3 for example). Expand
  19. Mar 11, 2014
    Awesome game. The chaotic multiplayer makes for a lot of fun, very fast paced. Anyone who says this game is terrible and gives it a zero likely owns a ps4. Anyone with an xbox one should definitely pick up this game as it is well worth $60.
  20. Mar 11, 2014
    Honestly after playing it all night....it's a great game, a lot of haters seem to want to bring the score down for some reason....but this is definitely the best fps to come along for quite some time, if you have an Xbox one, you need to have this game. The only thing don't buy this game if your not into fps or simply want a game with a great story....this is simply pure multi-player funHonestly after playing it all night....it's a great game, a lot of haters seem to want to bring the score down for some reason....but this is definitely the best fps to come along for quite some time, if you have an Xbox one, you need to have this game. The only thing don't buy this game if your not into fps or simply want a game with a great story....this is simply pure multi-player fun and chaos! Expand
  21. Mar 11, 2014
    Transfering control to pilot. Titanfall delivers, fresh frenetic gameplay, perfectly balanced maps, this is the love we had come to expect from the talent that wisely left activision and created respawn. Finally, gameplay is king once more. Buttery smooth DEDICATED servers mean no host migration, better ai, and better connections all around. Gone are the lag switches, as they no longerTransfering control to pilot. Titanfall delivers, fresh frenetic gameplay, perfectly balanced maps, this is the love we had come to expect from the talent that wisely left activision and created respawn. Finally, gameplay is king once more. Buttery smooth DEDICATED servers mean no host migration, better ai, and better connections all around. Gone are the lag switches, as they no longer afford the cheaters an advantage. As stated above, gameplay is once again king, as this work of art is obviously crafted from blood, sweat, and ... years,.. of experience that is. Respawn pulls it off in spectacular fashion. Buy this game, or never understand.... Expand
  22. Mar 11, 2014
    this is an awesome game smooth controls decent graphics and tons of action all i can say is i haven't had this much fun in a long time dont let the lower user reviews fool you that is just a bunch of angry ps fanboy venting its going to be a good year if you own an xbox one this game is all the proof you need
  23. Mar 11, 2014
    Nothing but awesome. **** of fun, must have for everyone! Don't trust all these **** user reviews here, people giving 0 points are nothing bad jealous. Its incredible how poor and sad it is, that people have to talk games bad just because they don't like it.

0 points? There is no way you could justify a rating of ZERO points for this game. ****
  24. Mar 11, 2014
    Pretty, Pretty, Pretty Good (well, it's great actually... but that didn't fit my Curb your Enthusiasm quote lol).

Parkour / Movement / Fast Paced / Competitive.. these are a few words I would use to describe the game.
    Most fun I've had with a MP shooter since... well, probably ever : or maybe Unreal Tournament 2003.

Buy this game, now.
  25. Mar 11, 2014
    From the fluid movement of the pilots to watching as your Titan falls from the sky, Titanfall is an experience like no other.Titanfall is the first online shooter I've actually enjoyed playing. The variety that comes from the different pilot and titan playstyles keeps each round fresh and entertaining.Titanfall is the best shooter out there! I've been playing it non stop and everythingFrom the fluid movement of the pilots to watching as your Titan falls from the sky, Titanfall is an experience like no other.Titanfall is the first online shooter I've actually enjoyed playing. The variety that comes from the different pilot and titan playstyles keeps each round fresh and entertaining.Titanfall is the best shooter out there! I've been playing it non stop and everything about it is amazing. Expand
  26. Mar 11, 2014
    this is simply a next gen shooter you have been waiting for. after playing 4 hours straight i honestly can not go back to another shooter game. this is it. and its just the beginning. dont think. Buy!
  27. Mar 11, 2014
    Awesome game. Great array of ways you can play. Titans are nicely balanced. Movement/jumping feels very natural and fairly easy. Doesn't appear to be designed to be super difficult - more about being fun to play. Refreshing after years of same-old-same-old Call of Duty games.
  28. Mar 14, 2014
    Despites the part of the Online Only in Titanfall, witch is a big step for game developers, Titanfall has some aspecects witch leveraged the game to an other baseline as a First Person Shooter (FPS) game, the constant fluency, the awesome conection, the speed how everything happens, the mix of all this stuffs gives you some bunch of adrenalin when you're playing, you start to runover wallsDespites the part of the Online Only in Titanfall, witch is a big step for game developers, Titanfall has some aspecects witch leveraged the game to an other baseline as a First Person Shooter (FPS) game, the constant fluency, the awesome conection, the speed how everything happens, the mix of all this stuffs gives you some bunch of adrenalin when you're playing, you start to runover walls and shoot huge robots (Titans), it's the perfect feeling for a FPS game.

And despites this diferencial, Titanfall offers you everything that you need to found in a complete game, a campaign, multiplayer mode and co-op mode, the history of the game is outstanding, as well the cinamatic missions, despite the 4 hours length, it's a well made campaign.

Concluding, Titanfall has a lot of things to explore, the abscence of a Single Player mode isn't a bad point at all, due the fact that what you found in the Single Player mode, you found in the Multiplayer mode, Titanfall isn't a $60 wasted at all, you will not miss anything, it's just dificult to get usual with an Online Only game, but is a complete FPS game in all aspects. Outstanding 9 ou 10 game!
  29. Mar 11, 2014
    Awesome game ignore the reviews by Sony fans who are only giving bad reviews because they can't play it! Game is great best new FPS in years. Runs great as well Microsoft's Azure data centres are amazing getting 29ms ping. Silky smooth.
  30. Mar 11, 2014
    This game is frantic, and highly enjoyable. Advice: Watch the videos and listen to the critics. The pathetic trolling with "0" scores from annoyed fanboy trolls that don't have this game on their platform is an utter insult to the community and to the hard work the devs put into making this game. They should absolutely be ashamed of themselves.

People are complaining about no

People are complaining about no singleplayer? Why would you buy a game that is multiplayer only if you wanted singleplayer? CoD and BF4 have singleplayer campaigns, true. But just look how rubbish they are and all the problems they have suffered as the result. BF4 is still incredibly broken, Ghosts even more generic than CoD ever was.

$60 into something utterly solid that you can put countless hours into is not a bad investment by any stretch of the imagination.
  31. Mar 11, 2014
    This game is the best multiplayer out there so far. The low user scores are just sony fanboys or trolls to lower the user score. Yes, it has no single player campaign, but they only focused on where they're good at. And it's GREAT! This is the best multiplayer game I played so far.
  32. Mar 11, 2014
    What's to dislike when a game is this fun!!!! From the moment I called in my first Titan I was hooked. Play alone or with friends it's got it all. Great job Respawn
  33. Mar 11, 2014
    TitanFall has set a new defenition to shooters with their fast paced action that blows your mind. No other FPS has ever set the bar this high for other games to compete with. I truly have no problems whatsoever with the framerate dropping like many say. For the people experiencing this, wait a day or two and with will be fixed with a patch, just like in DR3.
  34. Mar 11, 2014
    Call of duty with added mechanics, the point of the game is to create a fluid fun shooter, and thats what it does, and it does it well. Stepping out as a pilot, you feel the rush of any first person shooter. When you realise that you can reach about any height or area based on the parkour element, then that when you start having the true fun. The game titans are also an interesting mechCall of duty with added mechanics, the point of the game is to create a fluid fun shooter, and thats what it does, and it does it well. Stepping out as a pilot, you feel the rush of any first person shooter. When you realise that you can reach about any height or area based on the parkour element, then that when you start having the true fun. The game titans are also an interesting mech being able to ride or use as an AI for back up, this game succeeds in its purpose and as long as the updates are constant then this game will be a hit for a long time . Expand
  35. Mar 11, 2014
    Bought it today!

Loving it! Perfect game!

Great execution, great gameplay, great feeling, great vibe!

Such a beautiful job from the Respawn team!

Dropping Titan in all the people that, don't have the game and are doing negative critics to it.
  36. Mar 11, 2014
    This game has received universal acclaim by every site that has reviewed it so far ( universal acclaim being 8s, 9s , and 10s). Then all of a sudden the massive ocean of Sony bandwagons come to hate on it because they don't have it. Don't listen to them, all they care about are the graphics. They have no respect for good gameplay, and that's where Titanfall excels.
  37. Mar 11, 2014
    Ignore the negative reviews from the sad Sony fans. They don't have any games worth playing so they go to every article or review and post garbage about the Xbox One and the Xbox One games. Titanfall is perfect. It looks and plays great on the Xbox One. Fast moving, lots of action and never boring.
  38. Mar 11, 2014
    This Game is absolutly AWESOME.
    It is an non stop action game, sometime you need to stop just for breath a little bit.
    It is very impressive to see how Respawn balance so brillantly the gameplay between Soldiers and Titans. You need to play with the situation and not because soldier or titan is cheated. Sometimes soliders are much more efficient than Titans vice versa. And the both
    This Game is absolutly AWESOME.

Sometimes soliders are much more efficient than Titans vice versa.
    And the both need to play very differently, you have TWO games in ONE.

Graphics are "OK", but it isn't impressive, but who cares when you run and shoot all the time, and when Titans explose near of you!

This game is AMAZING!
  39. Mar 11, 2014
    What can I say other than this is a game changer for FPSs. Have not played a game as good since COD4 and Halo 3. Really liking what I am seeing. Thus far I have played the full game for about 3 hours and I played the beta for around 15 hours. Honestly, these negative reviews are just fanboys. Even if you dont like FPS games you should respect what this game is doing and if you like FPSWhat can I say other than this is a game changer for FPSs. Have not played a game as good since COD4 and Halo 3. Really liking what I am seeing. Thus far I have played the full game for about 3 hours and I played the beta for around 15 hours. Honestly, these negative reviews are just fanboys. Even if you dont like FPS games you should respect what this game is doing and if you like FPS games, then you will like this game. Expand
  40. Mar 11, 2014
    Love this game! Everything I had hoped it would be and more. A lot of people are hating on it because they get schooled by guys last me me.lol. seriously though. Solid play, great frame rate, great controls, and a fun factor I haven't felt since games like red faction, unreal, and the other great old skool shooters. Offering two campaigns and 5 game modes, I don't see what this game isLove this game! Everything I had hoped it would be and more. A lot of people are hating on it because they get schooled by guys last me me.lol. seriously though. Solid play, great frame rate, great controls, and a fun factor I haven't felt since games like red faction, unreal, and the other great old skool shooters. Offering two campaigns and 5 game modes, I don't see what this game is missing for people to dislike it. Maybe they expected magic. This game makes shooters fun again. Expand
  41. Mar 11, 2014
    Best game of the generation so far. In terms of enjoyment, this is similar to Goldeneye coming out on the N64. It's fast-paced action but not mindless running around and shooting everything that moves. You need to hone your skills, perfect your strategies and most importantly, co-ordinate attacks with other team players. This is fun with a capital 'F'. Don't believe the haters; theyBest game of the generation so far. In terms of enjoyment, this is similar to Goldeneye coming out on the N64. It's fast-paced action but not mindless running around and shooting everything that moves. You need to hone your skills, perfect your strategies and most importantly, co-ordinate attacks with other team players. This is fun with a capital 'F'. Don't believe the haters; they only came here to down-vote because they are afraid the best game currently out there doesn't run on their machine. Expand
  42. Mar 12, 2014
    most fun I've had in years, the freedom of running and jumping up walls is insane. perfect hit detection of any shooter out there. servers help the game have near zero lag. titans are great and I've found the perfect set up to fit my style of play. the maps are well balanced and i don't know how they did it so well.fun factor alone helps me over look the lack of things like custom camp butmost fun I've had in years, the freedom of running and jumping up walls is insane. perfect hit detection of any shooter out there. servers help the game have near zero lag. titans are great and I've found the perfect set up to fit my style of play. the maps are well balanced and i don't know how they did it so well.fun factor alone helps me over look the lack of things like custom camp but maybe in a dlc. I'm so happy to have an xbox one and a ps4 because i hate pc gaming Expand
  43. Apr 10, 2014
    Great shooter so far continuously improving the community is great and the game is massive amounts of fun its been a while since i have tried a fps as fun and solid as this great game keep improving and supporting Titan Fall the game is really great thanks! I recommend this game when you buy Xbox One!
  44. Mar 12, 2014
    Titanfall has changed the way we play online multiplayer shooters. Finally we have a first person shooter that's well balanced with many new abilities and strategies to learn. The campaign is integrated well with the multiplayer. This is an online focused game and all I can say is titanfall has delivered.
  45. Mar 12, 2014
    Honestly, this game is amazing. The fact that anyone would give it a zero is ridiculous. Gameplay is the bomb, graphics are good (not great). The over all entertainment you will get from this game is beyond comprehension. The fact that anyone gives this a zero proves that metacritic needs some way of confirming you actually own the game, because that huge red bar is ridiculous andHonestly, this game is amazing. The fact that anyone would give it a zero is ridiculous. Gameplay is the bomb, graphics are good (not great). The over all entertainment you will get from this game is beyond comprehension. The fact that anyone gives this a zero proves that metacritic needs some way of confirming you actually own the game, because that huge red bar is ridiculous and obviously filled with fanboys who feel the need to bag on the xbox. Put simply: Get this game. You will not regret it. Expand
  46. Mar 12, 2014
    This is a really great game. Its sooo much better than COD. The bots I was a bit worried about but their more than just fodder. The unlocks are great and I really like the burn cards. The cards add that random element that's missing from most fps. Great graphics and the sound stands out big time. I pick my guns based on the sound they make in the game. Also, if you have kids this game isThis is a really great game. Its sooo much better than COD. The bots I was a bit worried about but their more than just fodder. The unlocks are great and I really like the burn cards. The cards add that random element that's missing from most fps. Great graphics and the sound stands out big time. I pick my guns based on the sound they make in the game. Also, if you have kids this game is much more friendly than say COD or other FPSs. Its not graphic violence, its a whole bunch of fun! Expand
  47. Mar 13, 2014
    Freaking awesome game. The best modes are Last Titan Standing and capture the flag. What Respawn did to balance out the game play was genius Pilots stand a great chance of defeating a Titan. Also you really get your $$ worth out of this game since some matches can last 20 minutes or so. Buy it!! And pay no attention to the PS4 trolls who are giving it 0 stars, they are just jealous.
  48. Mar 19, 2014
    This game is excellent, most bad scores are from Sony fan-boys trying to Sony a favor. Do yourself a favor and read the real reviews from critics and what do they say? "It's amazing" So buy the game it's excellent.
  49. Mar 13, 2014
    Titanfall provides an exhilarating and challenging multiplayer experience.

I've had no problems with servers and am well on my way to reaching Level 50 by the end of March -- meeting the requirements of a special achievement. It's not a game for people who are unskilled in the fps genre. In its own way, Titanfall is just as much for serious gamers as Dead Souls 2. I intend to buy
    Titanfall provides an exhilarating and challenging multiplayer experience.

I intend to buy the Season Pass which provides three DLC with additional maps. There is also free DLC expected from its developer Respawn.
    I expect that Titanfall will continue to expand and impress, and prove to be a good investment among games for 2014.
  50. May 10, 2014
    Titanfall is a step toward the future of multiplayer shooters. Fast paced, fast matchmaking, awesome fun. I have been a Halo fan for years and spent my share of time with BF4 and COD4, Titanfall ups the multiplayer action. That said, Titanfall has no real campaign, a shame they did not do something akin to SW Battlefront 2. If you are bashing this game, you fall into 1 of two groups:Titanfall is a step toward the future of multiplayer shooters. Fast paced, fast matchmaking, awesome fun. I have been a Halo fan for years and spent my share of time with BF4 and COD4, Titanfall ups the multiplayer action. That said, Titanfall has no real campaign, a shame they did not do something akin to SW Battlefront 2. If you are bashing this game, you fall into 1 of two groups: 1) you prefer single player campaigns 2) you are a Sony fanboy. Titanfall is a must play for any X1 owner who likes online mp shooters. Expand
  51. Mar 13, 2014
    This is the reason why you purchase a Xbox One. Titanfall blends what many First Person Shooters are comfortable with and also adding a whole new dimension to the genre. Titanfall feels like it went back to the beginning, without feeling like you're being limited in anyway. Gone are those pesky kill streaks that people camp for, making majority of the people running and gunning. WhatThis is the reason why you purchase a Xbox One. Titanfall blends what many First Person Shooters are comfortable with and also adding a whole new dimension to the genre. Titanfall feels like it went back to the beginning, without feeling like you're being limited in anyway. Gone are those pesky kill streaks that people camp for, making majority of the people running and gunning. What this game is great at is the feeling of fun when you play and those moments that you can record to share with your friends just by saying "xbox record that". Sure the Titans are a bit overpowered because they can just run around the map stomping and blasting away at their enemies and sometimes when you try to jump on them you get "crushed" but it's not like you need to get 10 kills without dying to get your own. Perhaps the most fustrating thing is trying to get "randoms" to cooperate properly in order to complete and win objective game types, as they might just be running around trying to get kills all on their own(just like any other first person shooters). Otherwise, it is a fantastic experience that has not been around for years. After playing for 3 days, I can say I had more fun than playing other games for the past 4 months. Expand
  52. Mar 12, 2014
    Awesome Game! I was playing yesterday with a headset on and my wife was watching a movie in the same room. At the end of the match, my wife asked if something was wrong because I was breathing heavy. This game is so intense it gives me an adrenalin rush! I would probably rate this a 9, but I am going to give it a 10 because of all the sore ps4 fanboys that are crying in a corner andAwesome Game! I was playing yesterday with a headset on and my wife was watching a movie in the same room. At the end of the match, my wife asked if something was wrong because I was breathing heavy. This game is so intense it gives me an adrenalin rush! I would probably rate this a 9, but I am going to give it a 10 because of all the sore ps4 fanboys that are crying in a corner and giving this game a 0 user score. Expand
  53. Mar 13, 2014
    Titanfall delivers an amazing multiplayer with perfect balancing. One thing that made me happy is that there's no way you can camp in this game. Disappointing campaign, but I'll live. Generations are also a good feature (Even though it's almost the same thing from COD: BOPS 2. I would have given this game a perfect rating, if it wasn't for lag and crashes. But still an AMAZING game andTitanfall delivers an amazing multiplayer with perfect balancing. One thing that made me happy is that there's no way you can camp in this game. Disappointing campaign, but I'll live. Generations are also a good feature (Even though it's almost the same thing from COD: BOPS 2. I would have given this game a perfect rating, if it wasn't for lag and crashes. But still an AMAZING game and would highly recommend it. Expand
  54. Mar 13, 2014
    Don' believe all the 0's. Seriously, use your head. There is no way a game made by some of the best developers in the world would be bad enough to score a 0. This is just another case of console war fanboyism. It's not on PS4 so, PS4 owners give it a 0. The game is good. Is it a perfect 10? No. But it's a solid 8 or 9. Great, fast game play. A refreshing change from the typical FPS. TryDon' believe all the 0's. Seriously, use your head. There is no way a game made by some of the best developers in the world would be bad enough to score a 0. This is just another case of console war fanboyism. It's not on PS4 so, PS4 owners give it a 0. The game is good. Is it a perfect 10? No. But it's a solid 8 or 9. Great, fast game play. A refreshing change from the typical FPS. Try the game and judge for yourself. Only you can decide if you'll like it or not. As far a no single player is concerned, we new this 2 years ago. I'd rather dev time be spent on making great maps and game play then some crappy 5 hour forgetful campaign. Now that they have the basic mechanics of the game ironed out, I'm sure the next installment will have a campaign. Not that anyone will play it. Expand
  55. Mar 13, 2014
    Awesome game that implements the best things from Mirrors Edge, Call Of Duty, Battlefield, and adds robots. This game was system seller for me, and I am glad that I have bought the Xbox One. (No hate for PS4). With this game, you just can't go wrong if you like FPS.
  56. Mar 15, 2014
    Oh My God, this game is epic. Finally we have a multiplayer game with incredibly well balanced gameplay mechanics. Nothing is broken. They even managed to avoid perk abuse with the Burn Cards : you choose three of them from your personal deck before a game, and you lose whichever one you activated when you die.

Being in a titan does not make you completely invulnerable against infantry

Being in a titan does not make you completely invulnerable against infantry (yet you have the advantage), and being as infantry, you won't get crippled down by titans if you can just be a little smart. What makes it really attractive, is that you don't need to kill or play objectives to get your titan faster, but simply damage your opponents (AI or players). That way, no kill steal nor abusive teammates will prevent you from getting a titan, and everybody will get at least one during each game.

You can even build some strategies, since your titan's built-in AI can guard areas or follow and assist you.

Realisation is great, yet not as (purely) technically great as RYSE when it comes about graphics, but still, textures are sharp, antialiasing does a very fine job, and models are very well-designed. Sound effects are completely credible, and the overall ambiance is astounding. The parkour abilities are so intuitive, you won't take long at all getting used to it.

And I have to say, 6 vs 6 is just what it needs. The AI is here to balance things up, allowing overwhelmed teams to catch up when really in need. And most impressively, it makes camping difficult since they practically are everywhere, trying to slow you down (but not really hurting you), in order to keep dynamism in gameplay.

Yet, I can't give it a 10/10 because it really lacks a true solo campaign. I understand why they had rather implemented a scenario within multiplayer shaped games in order to create a campaign, but I really don't think it would've been impossible to have a true solo campaign.
  57. Mar 18, 2014
    All these negative reviews are ludicrous. I find most of the complaints revolve around peoples hopes and expectations, not judging the game on its own merits. Waaah no single player, wahhh its call of duty, waaah I wanted the second coming but all I got was this solid well balanced and fast shooter.

For my part I am really enjoying the game. Its fun, has variation from other shooters which makes it fresh, parkour, titans, custom configs for pilots and titans, burn cards. All really well balanced and polished. I had similar thoughts and concerns to others about the lack of a single player campaign, but Ive let that go to enjoy the multiplayer and haven't been disappointed at all.
  58. Mar 12, 2014
    Sadly its true, the Sony fanboys are out of control. Id be pissed to if i couldnt play this game, it is really awsome, and even though yes it is somewhat like cod. Its like cod with Titans, cold armour jet packs, wall running and it is fun as heck. All of them out there saying its not worth it BLahh BLahh dont buy it. I think this game is worth it, such a diffrent experience then what weSadly its true, the Sony fanboys are out of control. Id be pissed to if i couldnt play this game, it is really awsome, and even though yes it is somewhat like cod. Its like cod with Titans, cold armour jet packs, wall running and it is fun as heck. All of them out there saying its not worth it BLahh BLahh dont buy it. I think this game is worth it, such a diffrent experience then what we are used to in shooters. Its will definitely keep it fun for your moneys worth. A sick story would have been nice, but the multiplayer makes it worth it alone by far. Expand
  59. Mar 12, 2014
    The game lives to its hype, I am not disappointed at all. Being able to play as a pilot or a titan is awesome. The game is full of innovation, yes it does feels somehow like cod , but seriously its like buying a camry and comparing it to a Honda. They both feel the same yet they are different. I haven't had this much fun in a multiplayer game since Call of Duty Modern warfare. ThisThe game lives to its hype, I am not disappointed at all. Being able to play as a pilot or a titan is awesome. The game is full of innovation, yes it does feels somehow like cod , but seriously its like buying a camry and comparing it to a Honda. They both feel the same yet they are different. I haven't had this much fun in a multiplayer game since Call of Duty Modern warfare. This game and the team deserve all the best! Good job Respawn. Expand
  60. Mar 12, 2014
    My god the Sony fanboyism on the site is too real.
    Remarkably enjoyable game and it will only continue to get better! Playing the alpha and beta got me immediately hooked on the game and I was looking forward to release for quite awhile constantly watching and re watching videos about it! I highly recommend you pick it up!
  61. Mar 12, 2014
    Played the beta and liked it, played the final game today and fell in love with it. The gameplay is fast and demanding if you want to be top of the board! A+
  62. Mar 12, 2014
    I traded both BF4 and COD Ghosts in for this game after playing the Beta.

Now playing on all the maps in the real game, and hearing from the devs own mouths they are aiming for a 1080p update or 900p with better upgraded visuals, I am just amazed at this game.

THIS IS NEXT GEN. The only FPS that is next gen in my opinion.
  63. Rpb
    Mar 12, 2014
    This game is incredibly balanced and a pure blast to play. Any owner of xbox1 needs this game, fps fan or not. Not a perfect game but I have so much fun it doesn't really matter. Connections could be better and some graphical issues so overall 8.5. If those previous qualms are fixed w updates I could give a 9. I will give it a ten just to offset ridiculous reviews of zero etc.This game is incredibly balanced and a pure blast to play. Any owner of xbox1 needs this game, fps fan or not. Not a perfect game but I have so much fun it doesn't really matter. Connections could be better and some graphical issues so overall 8.5. If those previous qualms are fixed w updates I could give a 9. I will give it a ten just to offset ridiculous reviews of zero etc. really a zero?!.. Expand
  64. Mar 13, 2014
    The most fun I've had since I got my hands on Halo, or Super Smash bros for the first time. Wow. I forgot that games could be this much fun. This is a must own for anyone who has a machine to play it. I've played on Xbox One. Not sure what these poor scores are coming from, probably people who haven't played the game. Just to be 100% clear, this game is years ahead of anything else. ThereThe most fun I've had since I got my hands on Halo, or Super Smash bros for the first time. Wow. I forgot that games could be this much fun. This is a must own for anyone who has a machine to play it. I've played on Xbox One. Not sure what these poor scores are coming from, probably people who haven't played the game. Just to be 100% clear, this game is years ahead of anything else. There is nothing comparable, or even on the same level. Expand
  65. Mar 15, 2014
    there was halo, then gears of war, then titanfall. every generation xbox dominates and rejuvenates with shooters. those who graded it as a 0 never played the game and are sourpuss sony fanboys. if the game were on the playstation 4 most people would be grading it as 10/10
  66. Mar 15, 2014
    If you're an FPS fan, you will absolutely love this game. Anyone claiming that Titanfall is 'boring' has obviously never played the game and is a troll. The gameplay is frantic and adrenaline-filled, while also feeling very fresh and innovative compared to recent AAA FPS games. I have never said "Xbox, record that!" as many times playing another game. Titanfall truly is a masterpieceIf you're an FPS fan, you will absolutely love this game. Anyone claiming that Titanfall is 'boring' has obviously never played the game and is a troll. The gameplay is frantic and adrenaline-filled, while also feeling very fresh and innovative compared to recent AAA FPS games. I have never said "Xbox, record that!" as many times playing another game. Titanfall truly is a masterpiece shooter, no other game has combined such magnificent, cinematic action with endless amounts of fun so well. Expand
  67. Mar 11, 2014
    Awesome game. Every match is a collection of "greatest hits!" Get used to saying "XBOX RECORD THAT!" Ignore these negative reviews. They reek of jealousy.
  68. Mar 12, 2014
    I've had a great time over the last 2 days playing this. Every online match I play, something cooler and cooler happens. I don't know the last time I enjoyed a multiplayer game this much.
  69. Mar 12, 2014
    This game is pretty fun. The art direction is pretty good, but the graphics are not quite the next-gen experience I was looking for. I'll definitely keep playing for a couple more weeks.
  70. Mar 11, 2014
    Awesome game! Really enjoy it, I can already tell I'm going to spend hundreds of hours with my buddies on this gem. Really recommend it, definitely the best first person shooter on next gen!
  71. Mar 11, 2014
    Fun, Exciting and Much More! No campers, no lag issues and best of all you have a fast paced shooter. So many things going on at once. It's awesome!!!
  72. Mar 12, 2014
    Titanfall is a great game. I wish it had physical character customization since it is lacking in other departments but overall I've had a blast playing it. I really enjoy stringing together a nice wall run combo and make it across the map really quickly. Don't believe the 10 or 0 reviews...If you have a Xbox One, 360, or PC, and enjoy FPS, there is no reason not to get this game.

Also

Also bonus points because it was refreshing to not have issues on day 1 of the release!
  73. Mar 15, 2014
    The game would be a 9/10 were it not for the playstation fanboys rating this down en masse. The same thing happened with Company of Heroes 2, which was admittedly mediocre, but it was rated regardless of the quality of the game and ended up with 1.8/10. This is similar. 6.0/10 is terrible. T

This game is easily a 8.5/10, probably a 9. For once the critic reviews are less biased than the user reviews.
  74. Mar 12, 2014
    I honestly don't see why there are haters on here. The game was advertised as an online multiplayer shooter. It has been talked about since day one, that it was made by the original creators of COD. So yes Its online, yes it has features from COD, are you retarded? If this isn't your type of game (FPS) then you will not enjoy this, however if you enjoy fast pace, intenseI honestly don't see why there are haters on here. The game was advertised as an online multiplayer shooter. It has been talked about since day one, that it was made by the original creators of COD. So yes Its online, yes it has features from COD, are you retarded? If this isn't your type of game (FPS) then you will not enjoy this, however if you enjoy fast pace, intense shooting/jumping/wall running/nuclear explosion, melt your face off fun, well then this game is for you. I have played all types of FPS since days of doom, and unreal, and I honestly have to say this is one of the best. If anything rent it and give it a chance, its definitely worth it. Expand
  75. Mar 17, 2014
    I have played both alpha, beta and now the final version. Each have shown steady significant improvement. innovative take on fps. fast paced but full of strategy easy to pick up and play competently by challenging to truly master. much more nuanced game than many realize.
  76. Mar 14, 2014
    This is a great game that brings new life to the fps genre. It does feel like call of duty for the controls, but I have no problems with that. The titans are fun, the wall running is great, the weapons work well, and I have not found a single bug in the game. I mark one point off for the pitiful attempt of an online campaign (that is just mixed modes with some guys talking) and theThis is a great game that brings new life to the fps genre. It does feel like call of duty for the controls, but I have no problems with that. The titans are fun, the wall running is great, the weapons work well, and I have not found a single bug in the game. I mark one point off for the pitiful attempt of an online campaign (that is just mixed modes with some guys talking) and the small amount of unlocks. I am only taking one point though because you do not have to play the campaign and there are still a decent amount of unlocks (it just needs more). I have had a lot of fun with this game. I highly suggest picking it up. Expand
  77. Mar 14, 2014
    Honestly I don't think this game deserves a 10, but got to try to balance the obvious butt-hurt losers giving this game a 0.

Titanfall was designed to be a online multiplayer game only. Which is why some people rate it low, because it doesn't have a campaign. Which is ridiculous, you can't fault a game for not going with the norm of all multiplayer games having a single player storyline, I don't fault Skyrim for having no multiplayer, so why should Titanfall by faulted for having no single player. The answer is it shouldn't.

Titanfall design choices have really made a unique game, and these choice have been the criticism of faults mostly by people who've never played the game. They complain about bots, but the bots are mostly just part of the environment, you don't fault game for intractable object within the multiplayer match.

Pro

Fluid Game (Parkour movements are solid, and the Titans feel great)
    Best Balanced (Nothing seems overpowered or underpowered)
    Great Maps (15 maps is the most we've seen in a while from any game, and they all are pretty unique)

Cons

Sometimes labels don't appear fast enough above players, I'm shooting at my team grunt for a while in till it finally appears, but then its gives away my postion.

short list of game modes, they have all the basics, but I'd like to see a pilot only mode.

However a great game, go and get and i'll see you on the frontier.
  78. Mar 13, 2014
    I'm having a blast with this game. I am 30 years old, and really don't understand why there is so much hatred in the gaming industry. People calling out Microsoft for buying out Titanfall...Xbox1 sucks...this and that, seriously? It's a blast to play and it's as simple as that. Games aren't created to start up arguments. They are simply tools for entertainment. If I had more money andI'm having a blast with this game. I am 30 years old, and really don't understand why there is so much hatred in the gaming industry. People calling out Microsoft for buying out Titanfall...Xbox1 sucks...this and that, seriously? It's a blast to play and it's as simple as that. Games aren't created to start up arguments. They are simply tools for entertainment. If I had more money and time, I'd buy a PS4 and try out Killzone. I'm sure that game is great, I'm a fan of the genre, but really I'm not going to go out and bash people for choosing one over the other. If you have an XB1, you obviously have enough cash for Titanfall. Buy it, play it, have some fun. It's made very well and I have to agree that it's a breath of fresh air. Expand
  79. Mar 13, 2014
    It should be an 8 but for all the haters that get on and overexagerate and put 0's i put ten. Great action, great mechanics, super smooth, super fast. My friends and i forgot to breathe at times. Finished "campaign" in three hours. But its purely made online multiplayer, and yes i miss a good campaign, halo will be second to none. Its alot of action, maps werent as big as i expected,It should be an 8 but for all the haters that get on and overexagerate and put 0's i put ten. Great action, great mechanics, super smooth, super fast. My friends and i forgot to breathe at times. Finished "campaign" in three hours. But its purely made online multiplayer, and yes i miss a good campaign, halo will be second to none. Its alot of action, maps werent as big as i expected, and theres not a lot of modes yet, ut its a great exciting shooter. Expand
  80. Mar 12, 2014
    Great game, can be a little lacking though. gameplay is fantastic though. A definite buy for anyone who owns, or wants to own an xbox one. Do yourself a favour, just try it.
  81. Mar 13, 2014
    Titanfall brings the perfect combination of fast-paced FPS and strategic FPS. Unlike many other games (Cough-cough) they keep the game fast paced by adding in CPUs, which also add a sense of accomphlishment for players that arent necessarily as talented as others. In the end, its worth the $60 much more than any other game than you will probably buy this year.
  82. Mar 14, 2014
    Best multiplayer shooter in a long time.

Best multiplayer shooter in a long time.

Anyone with a xbox one should have/play Titanfall, the graphics aren't "fantastic" but they are good, some graphical hiccups but nothing game breaking. There isn't really a single player campaign which I personally didn't mind, if you want a single player experience play Skyrim. If you want a fast well made and balanced multiplayer shooter that isn't played out like COD or BF then I highly recommend this game, I'm sure with updates more game modes will become available. Is it video game perfection like the hype claims? No but if you want to have a good time tearing s**t up, and to actually have something addicting to play on the Xbox One then look no further.

$60? You paid $500, might as well for a game like this.
    Graphics? For next gen I expect a little bit better but they are still great 8.5/10
    Sound? Everything sounds like it should 10/10
    Accessibility? I've had no problems finding any match and my friends were able to join as long as you're connection is good 8/10
    Fun Factor? 10/10 I won't be seeing COD, Halo, or BF for awhile.
  83. Mar 14, 2014
    Absolutely outstanding! Many people who gave this game 1 are obviously PlayStation gamers who are jealous that they cannot experience such a wonderful gift from Respawn Entertainment! As an Xbox One gamer, I would hereby state, that I feel honored to have that game inside of my disc tray every day! It's definitely worth it!
  84. Mar 18, 2014
    Love this game haven't put it down. The wife even said it looked awesome. And she only likes mario. I look forward to playing video games for once. 9.5 my ten is reserved for batman AK.
  85. Mar 18, 2014
    Great game. Brings something that other FPS haven't brought in awhile: FUN! 15 maps is more than the current standard and every one is a blast to play on.
  86. Mar 20, 2014
    I read that this the first next gen game to look forward to so when I heard of the beta I signed up and I got a good few days playing out of that and I was sold on it then, I had grown tired of FPS, especially Call of Duty, this is a refreshing and and benchmark setting game and I will pick it up and play a few game of it for a long time.
  87. Mar 20, 2014
    A fun fast paced game with a dash of giant robots! Great shooter that I can't see getting old any time soon. Would be great to have an update with building damage thanks to my towering Titan! Now back to the fun on the X1
  88. Mar 11, 2014
    Hilarious to see a bunch of people who are just puking up the same old tired arguments for this game. Anyone who has played this knows how fast paced and FUN this game is. Forget the fact there's no single player campaign, forget the fact that it's an XBOX/PC exclusive, forget the fact that it's at 792p. The game is FUN and looks amazing. The potential for Respawn to expand the storylineHilarious to see a bunch of people who are just puking up the same old tired arguments for this game. Anyone who has played this knows how fast paced and FUN this game is. Forget the fact there's no single player campaign, forget the fact that it's an XBOX/PC exclusive, forget the fact that it's at 792p. The game is FUN and looks amazing. The potential for Respawn to expand the storyline with DLC is exciting. Expand
  89. Mar 11, 2014
    Firstly anyone who is rating this below a 5 which i would say is midd ground as the scale is up to 10 is purley trolling is not very good at this game, firstly a review with 0 means it's tottally trash awful an abomination to gaming, which this is so many millions of miles from. the gun play is Similar to cod. which is fine call of duty has been successfull for a reason. and no doubtFirstly anyone who is rating this below a 5 which i would say is midd ground as the scale is up to 10 is purley trolling is not very good at this game, firstly a review with 0 means it's tottally trash awful an abomination to gaming, which this is so many millions of miles from. the gun play is Similar to cod. which is fine call of duty has been successfull for a reason. and no doubt people that are rating this down have baughty at least 2 of them. but that is where the simlarities end,

The thrill of moving arround at such high speeds brings back very fond memories of Quake and URT, its fast and frantic transitioning from mech to pilot is a sinch, and very enjoyable you can mix it up once you get the hang of jumping from wall to zipline to titan to roof. there is a lot of fun to be had and its very difficult to put down. however you will need to take breaks from this every so often. partly because of fatigue and partly because of sensory overload. 15 maps comes with the game and 3 packs planned for the future. this game deserves to be recognized about how good it play. graphicly if you have a capable pc, you can flip all your sentting onto max and it is beautiful, interestingly the game is runing on a heavily modified source engine. and you can feel the years of excellent gameplay heritage within the game.

excellent game but no game is perfect solid 9 from me
  90. Mar 11, 2014
    Fast paced action on a whole new level. Can't wait to see where future installments take us. Haven't used all the weapons yet but looking forward to play with them. This game will definitly hold me over till Destiny and Halo 5 drop.
  91. Mar 11, 2014
    I fully enjoy this game and I don't understand people's need to justify their choice in consoles. I have an Xbox 1, PS4, and a high end gaming pc and I enjoy all of them. I would like to believe people are more mature than this. I guess I just don't get all this my system is better than yours and I grew up in the early years of gaming. In my 30's and gaming used to bring people togetherI fully enjoy this game and I don't understand people's need to justify their choice in consoles. I have an Xbox 1, PS4, and a high end gaming pc and I enjoy all of them. I would like to believe people are more mature than this. I guess I just don't get all this my system is better than yours and I grew up in the early years of gaming. In my 30's and gaming used to bring people together not force people to rant and spew vile anonymously to justify a purchase. I just wish people would grow up on both sides. I love titanfall and I will love inFamous as well. Expand
  92. Mar 11, 2014
    Amazing game. Definitely is an evolution of everything that was great about COD and adds in some sweet Sci-Fi aspects. The mech (Titan) combat is pretty hectic (in a good way), and you'll be running on excitement when inside one. The downside is that that part of the game doesn't last long because there are many other titans around you looking to destroy you.

I actually have the most

I actually have the most fun when outside the mechs and using weapons to take down other mechs. Also, jumping on titan's backs to destroy them is pretty sweet (Halo-esque).

It's a fast-paced and energetic game, and anyone who enjoys FPS will enjoy this game. Looking forward to years of fun with this game.
  93. Mar 11, 2014
    This being the best multiplayer shooter I have came across in years. Bringing me back to the days of Halo 2 and 3 online. I rate this game for what it has not what is not offered. I can only hope the future of this IP will bring some in depth story telling for years to come.
  94. Mar 11, 2014
    This game features great innovations without forgetting the great "fan service" for all fans of "Mechas".

The "gameplay" is certainly what most stands out, really making you feel like a giant robot would handle. No need of an incoherent story and just the great online multiplayer.

In the graphics looks great although not totally in HD and the sound envelop you with their details everywhere.
  95. Mar 12, 2014
    Pros: Dynamic game-play; jumping off walls, dropping mechs. Diversity in maps, good selection of maps, great weapon implementation, and burn cards.

Cons: Very limited customization of characters/titans, missing a lot of given elements expected in a FPS (especially for being an online multiplayer only). Should be 8 vs 8. There is nothing compared to the feeling of the parkour system

There is nothing compared to the feeling of the parkour system in Titanfall... It's awesome, and I have no idea why this wasn't thought of earlier. To me, parkour makes this game; it is what makes it fun to me.. and it almost fully makes me forget any flaws, at least while I'm playing. The addition of mechs also just adds that complete change in dynamic, it brings chaos (a good chaos).

Titanfall is definitely a unique FPS, and doesn't feel anything like any game before it. However, there are some underlining flaws (it's not a perfect 10). I agree with the dismissal of the campaign; FPS have a bad history of throwing on clunky/unimaginative story modes, which only take away from the multiplayer development. However, if you're going to take away the campaign, you need to apply that extra energy/development towards the multiplayer experience. There should be a massive amount of game modes, and complete customization of everything. This is the only area Titanfall lacks.. there's very little customization of characters/titans (other than load out), not a massive selection of weapons either (adequate, but not plentiful). With a multiplayer mode only, I expect an onslaught of weapons, maps, and customization. I'd say Titanfall is 80% there on the map count, 50% on the weapons, and 50% on the customization. There's also little things in game play I would have liked to have seen (tagging enemies and spawning on team members). More so, I would have liked to have seen 8 vs 8. The maps are big; big enough to accommodate 8 vs 8. However, with all that said, you rarely notice during game play (it's really a ton of fun). I think you notice that stuff after a few hours of consecutive game play; wanting to switch it up thereafter. We know more modes are coming, and likely more weapons and maps in DLC as well. So a lot will be covered in the long run.
  96. Mar 11, 2014
    Sony babies are coming here to give the game a bad review. How pitiful! Best FPS game ever! Many maps, balanced gameplay, no lag whatsoever, smooth 60 fps...
  97. Mar 12, 2014
    Anybody who COMPARES THIS GAME TO COD is not playing this game right. The parkour and wall hang ability along with the jet pack make for so many more gameplay options not to mention the gameplay dynamics the mech adds. You cannot hide or camp in this game! It moves fast without being overwhelming. The controls are excellent. Anybody who likes a shooter and can't appreciate the breathe ofAnybody who COMPARES THIS GAME TO COD is not playing this game right. The parkour and wall hang ability along with the jet pack make for so many more gameplay options not to mention the gameplay dynamics the mech adds. You cannot hide or camp in this game! It moves fast without being overwhelming. The controls are excellent. Anybody who likes a shooter and can't appreciate the breathe of fresh air this game provides is ignorant or jaded. Expand
  98. Mar 11, 2014
    Whoa! Played the alpha and beta and got the full game today and I'm blown away. Fun, fresh and not the same old thing. Too bad so many Playstation players are rating it as zero because Respawn put a TON of work into this game and made a great one. This is truly a next gen blast of a game and well worth buying. Check it.
  99. Mar 11, 2014
    For a game so seriously hyped, you have to give ReSpawn credit for delivering the goods. Multiplayer online, check. Fun as heck - check, a good mix of maps, check check check. There is something lost where people ignorantly over glorify specs as opposed to artistic vision. Everything in Titan fall looks solid and seems to be planted in a real world. It is a joy to war in theseFor a game so seriously hyped, you have to give ReSpawn credit for delivering the goods. Multiplayer online, check. Fun as heck - check, a good mix of maps, check check check. There is something lost where people ignorantly over glorify specs as opposed to artistic vision. Everything in Titan fall looks solid and seems to be planted in a real world. It is a joy to war in these spaces.

Add to that a great set of weapons, load outs, burn cards and a few good modes and you have a game that is sure to be getting played for months if not a years to come (provided they keep adding in content). One should note that the AI for the titans when on auto pilot is as lethal as they should be and adds to the strategy inherit in the game. So Kudos to ReSpawn for putting out a online only game that deserves to be played, and often.
  100. Mar 11, 2014
    This is the best online shooter. Best game of the generation so far. The graphics look very impressive, a beautiful job from the Respawn team! Must have for everyone.

1. Apr 15, 2014
    Aside from a few minor quibbles (I can jump across streets and hop over entire buildings, but a knee-high window ledge is insanely finicky to get past?) Titanfall is undoubtedly a great game which does an exceptional job of breathing new life into an increasingly-stale genre.
  2. Apr 15, 2014
    An intensely fun multiplayer game that is accessible and fun for everyone. Not perfect, but that's what sequels are for.
  3. Apr 7, 2014