7.0

1. Feb 4, 2014
    I loved the game, really. I loved the reboot, even if I think that the exploration part of the older episodes is a keeper. But seriously... This version is the biggest rip-off ever.

Basically, you're being charged double price because Lara's model has been remade, and in my opinion, she looks less like a survivor this way. BUT THAT'S IT. This is the only difference this version offers.
    Everything else is the same. It plays the same, it looks completely the same (at least between PC and XB1/PS4 versions, concerning X360/PS3, it is only a matter of sharpness). THIS IS the game of the year version on X360/PS3/PC, at double price.

But how on earth do they dare say it is a whole new experience ? Is it because there is a speaker in the PS4 controller ? Because on some climbing scenes, you can control the camera or examine relics with Kinect ? I won't even bother mentioning the useless voice commands...

Now, if you really want to compare the XB1 and PS4 versions. Well... The XB1 version is a joke. I'm sure it could have been technically improved. Because the game is broken, multiplayer is unplayable, and noticeable framerate drops happen. This is not because the console is of lower performances, but the reason is it has been optimized like mixing beef jerky in a Nutella sandwich. PS4 version is okay, but still under what a high-end PC can provide.

The thing is... For those who played the PC version, just don't bother. Seriously. And for the people who did it on X360/PS3, you can definitely wait for its price to drop. Don't allow the editors to get away with this. I came to finish it for achievements, and returned it right away. This version at full price is for you gamers who never EVER played it before.
  2. Apr 3, 2014
    I loved Tomb Raider series! They were best. BUT this one is HORRIBLE! Tomb Raider is RUINED because of that game! And even if you exclude Tomb Raider basic idea and everything and you will look it just simople ordinary game - this game will be still really really really bad! Do not waste your money!

1. Oct 22, 2014
    If you never had the chance to experience the game a year ago, then the Definitive Edition is an absolute no-brainer. In fact, we’re even slightly envious of those people that waited, because Tomb Raider: Definitive Edition is one of the Xbox One's best games.
    The same game looking better - and offering a deeper immersion into Lara's island nightmare. [Issue #239]
  3. Feb 23, 2014
    An undoubtedly successful next-gen makeup operation, delivering rich and vibrant graphics on an already great game. Nevertheless, this is a game suited only for those who never played the original one: the revamped graphics aren't enough to justify the admittance price if you already played it.