Xbox Fitness Xbox One

6.0

1. Dec 5, 2013
    Pretty happy with it so far. Disappointed by somewhat of a lack of content at the start of the program, but I'm looking forward to see what they release in the future updates.
  2. Dec 5, 2013
    A modern marvel of the fitness genre. A definite must have for someone looking to get fit and have fun. A Game Of The Year contender that will be not be forgotten easily. Looking forward to Xbox Fitness 2.
  3. Apr 6, 2014
    I created an account for this. This "game" is amazing. For a hardcore trainer it is probably not worth your time, but if you were to want to work out with one?

You get a huge variety for free (so long as you have XBLGold) and you can use it as much or little as you want, there are no restrictions. My wife has been using this for months, while I may like to go for jogs she much

My wife has been using this for months, while I may like to go for jogs she much prefers this. That is not to say that this is strictly a "girls thing". She is getting great results and looks forward to taking a break from life and using it. There is just enough challenge matched with encouragement to make a person *Want* to use it. You get your achievements and badges to let you know your good, but you also get to lose weight and get healthy.

The menus aren't perfect, but they are easy to use. Finding any kind of working is done with ease. Everything is ready from the start, from motion tracking to voice commands.

The only failure is that the heart rate monitor is closer to a guess than a monitor. It sometimes glitches out and basically pronounces you dead. This really has no effect on anything, so I really see it is a void issue.
  4. Dec 13, 2013
    WOW, Xbox Fitness is AWESOME. This is what it means to be 'next gen'. Microsoft really made a great investment putting money into combining the Kinect Technology with DVD workouts like Beachbody. This is everything I was hoping it would be and more! I just finished an Insanity workout and it worked flawlessly. No connection problems, etc. I already do the Insanity dvds as my workoutWOW, Xbox Fitness is AWESOME. This is what it means to be 'next gen'. Microsoft really made a great investment putting money into combining the Kinect Technology with DVD workouts like Beachbody. This is everything I was hoping it would be and more! I just finished an Insanity workout and it worked flawlessly. No connection problems, etc. I already do the Insanity dvds as my workout routine, but this xbox one kinect really adds to my workouts. I didn't realize how focused I would become on trying to improve my Xbox Fitness gamer score, that a few times I actually forgot I was exercising. Now that is the kind of exercise I like. Xbox Fitness really keeps you engaged the whole time. You are constantly in tune with your posture and form because of the instant feedback. Also, because I am trying to keep my combo going, I push through parts I would usually slow down without the Kinect. On top of that, all the stats, challenges, Fitness points, fitness profile, fitness log etc. give you a ton of incentive and motivation to keep coming back and improving your fitness. I also love the user interface. I'm really impressed with what Microsoft has done. It has a very clean and friendly look to it. And most importantly it's easy to use. I give Xbox Fitness a 10/10! If they add more features and content, it can only get better! If you are looking for a great way to keep yourself motivated and accountable, I would definitely recommend checking out Xbox Fitness! I actually bought the xbox one just for this service, and it doesn't disappoint! I'm very satisfied! Expand
  5. Dec 17, 2013
    If it isn't a 10/10 app, it will be soon enough. There are up to 30 free workouts which target probably all the muscle groups. Most importantly there's a lot of cardio workouts which are very different from eachother so variety keeps you interested longer while the calories melt off.
  6. Nov 29, 2013
    I think this is an excellent workout alternative to dvds. I tried the Mossa fight workout and was fully engaged and challenged and very sore the next day. I am looking forward to trying more of these workouts as there is tremendous variety and the games give you lots of motivation and encouragement to work your hardest. The kinnect works very well and I had no issues except a slight lagI think this is an excellent workout alternative to dvds. I tried the Mossa fight workout and was fully engaged and challenged and very sore the next day. I am looking forward to trying more of these workouts as there is tremendous variety and the games give you lots of motivation and encouragement to work your hardest. The kinnect works very well and I had no issues except a slight lag at times but not enough to hamper the flow of the workout or the challenge. I paid nothing for this so far so it is no risk to try and I can see myself paying for some workouts that interest me in the future. I am very pleased with Xbox Fitness as it adds another dimension to this new gaming system which I am already falling in love with. So far my Xbox One is not letting me down in any way. Try it, you'll have fun and you'll probably be challenged as well. Expand

1. Jan 29, 2014
    A range of free workouts, respected trainers and the instant feedback from the Kinect makes this an impressive all-round fitness programme.
  2. Dec 17, 2013
    A fantastic app for anyone who wants get a bit more active.
  3. Dec 14, 2013
    It might not be perfect but this is probably the most underrated “next-gen” feature I’ve seen on the new consoles. Xbox Fitness succeeds in “gamifying” its workouts like no fitness game before it.