25 to Life Xbox

7.2

1. JosephZ.
    Mar 2, 2006
    There is really nothing wrong with this game. I don't know why people hate it. The only flaws I see in this game is that the single player is short, sometimes it takes too long to start a multiplayer match, and there is some lag. Thats all I see wromg with this game. The soundtrack is good,the game has a lot of weapons, I think it is cool that you can play as a cop or a gangster, and There is really nothing wrong with this game. I don't know why people hate it. The only flaws I see in this game is that the single player is short, sometimes it takes too long to start a multiplayer match, and there is some lag. Thats all I see wromg with this game. The soundtrack is good,the game has a lot of weapons, I think it is cool that you can play as a cop or a gangster, and its pretty cool that it comes with a bonus disc that is a soundtrack with the music from the game on it. I would recommend this game to anyone who likes shooting games. Expand
  2. Colby
    Apr 15, 2006
    many people are very critical about this game but I dont know why.25 to life is very fun with ok grapics too. there are many weapons to choose from and is especially fun on xbox live. The one downside of it is it's too short. ratings would be better if it was longer. it's reccomendable to any shooting players who like to play live.

1. You know the drill: extremely linear level designs that stitch together corridors, open areas, and dull objectives with all the refinement and subltlety of a drunken quilting circle. [Mar 2006, p.100]
  2. 25 to Life is a lifelessly generic shooter that, at times, feels like "Max Payne" without the fun.
  3. The linear gameplay and the poor shooting mechanics prevent it from getting anywhere close to being fun or interesting.