All-Star Baseball 2005 Xbox

8.8

1. GregF.
    Apr 6, 2004
    The best Baseball game of the Season - the Fielder Cam puts you in the game.
  2. FrancsicoS.
    May 5, 2004
    BEST GAME EVER!!!!!!!
  3. IvoryL.
    Oct 24, 2004
    Man.what a game and i dont normally play baseball games but man i had to get this after i played it wit my friend. the graphics ar good i like playin my own music 2 like ludacris twista I20 etc.
  4. JacobK.
    May 26, 2004
    The Graphics are so good, when im wating somone play, i can't tell (pretty much) if it the rel baseball game on espn or something or if he's playing a videogame (LOL). I also like how you can do so much and how its more realistic in more ways than the Graphics.
  5. FranciscoR.
    May 5, 2004
    This game is the best game i have played my whole life. the grahpics are not the best but you can work with it. the number of different stadiums it provides its the best. the future home of the yankees, marlins, A's, twins, and future expansion team are the best to play in, i love playing in japan as well. I'm feeling that you could play spring training before the season andThis game is the best game i have played my whole life. the grahpics are not the best but you can work with it. the number of different stadiums it provides its the best. the future home of the yankees, marlins, A's, twins, and future expansion team are the best to play in, i love playing in japan as well. I'm feeling that you could play spring training before the season and improve our players. I like the fact that i could listen to my music while in the menus instead of the boring music the game provides. overall this game is the best i can't wait to see if they come out ASB2k6. Expand
  6. MikeM.
    Apr 18, 2004
    Good solid game. It's my XBOX that's messing up!. Great online stat tracker and good players who don't disconnect a lot.
  7. HeelFan
    Mar 22, 2004
    Best baseball game, period.

#74 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2004

1. Defensive controls are just a tad too sluggish. [May 2004, p.84]
  2. Playing 2005 with its jerky, disorienting fielder cam is akin to slicing up your head on a cheese grater, then taking a vinegar bath.
  3. With downloadable content, multiplayer games, and a voice feature, it’s getting the most out of your broadband connection.