• Publisher: Ubisoft
  • Release Date: Nov 17, 2005
7.6

1. NateC.
    Dec 23, 2005
    This is the most dissapointing piece of crud I have ever wasted $50 on. The people's mouths don't move when they speak. they generally slide instead of walk, and if enlisted men and women were this stupid, we would be apart of the Third Reich!
  2. TonyC.
    Nov 1, 2006
    This game has THE most bugs ever conceded on a Xbox game! The people you fight in single player constantly follow the same routine every time you play! ALSO be prepared for at least 3 hours of prior training of which you can't skip before you get into any combat. I have given it a one because of the amount of fun I had at allowing the bugs to wind me up further. This game is not even This game has THE most bugs ever conceded on a Xbox game! The people you fight in single player constantly follow the same routine every time you play! ALSO be prepared for at least 3 hours of prior training of which you can't skip before you get into any combat. I have given it a one because of the amount of fun I had at allowing the bugs to wind me up further. This game is not even worth the money the case is enclosed in. Final note: if you have baught this game, keep your reciept as you wont want to keep the game for long. Expand

1. What would be more perfect to reach out to the youth with a video game? Except that it features dated visuals and ordinary gameplay features.
  2. Rise of a Soldier will not appeal to everyone, but if you enjoy realistic shooters and would like a look into the life of an American soldier it is definitely worth your time.
  3. As a recruitement tool first and foremost there was a lot of work put into the simulated gameplay that makes this a game not to be ignored. If you're looking for a realistic military experience this is the closest you're going to get to boot camp without leaving mommy's nest.