8.3

Jun 20, 2006
    There are plenty of mode, player, music choices. I think this game's good. It's a bit of a change from NBA.
  2. ChrisJ.
    Jun 14, 2006
    It is a pretty good game except for the glitches there terrible. The characters and the voices are excellent. really I think it is a 8.5.
  3. DaveM.
    Jun 19, 2006
    It's hard to sum up this game other than to say that despite it having some real complexities in game play and strategy (and that's a good thing for keeping me interested in playing over the long term) it never feels overwhelming and remains real fun. Even as I learn the ropes and get better at ball handling and shooting I'm having a really great time playing this fun It's hard to sum up this game other than to say that despite it having some real complexities in game play and strategy (and that's a good thing for keeping me interested in playing over the long term) it never feels overwhelming and remains real fun. Even as I learn the ropes and get better at ball handling and shooting I'm having a really great time playing this fun street baller. Expand
  4. KennyJ.
    Jun 19, 2006
    Oh my god! Where are all these bad pro reviews coming from? Do any of these pro sites have actual gamers playing the games that they review? Or just some frutrated writers who couldn't get any other gig other than reviewing video games that they have no interest in? If THIS game ain't off da hook, nothing will ever be any good at all.
  5. SlamD.
    Jun 19, 2006
    Above the rim and over the top! This game delivers on the most authentic street ball game ever. It took a while for it to come out, but it's clean and polished, playing smooth and intuitively. The action is slammin and the game itself is rad.
  6. AnonymousMC
    Jun 19, 2006
    I loved the Mixed Tape tour and this game amplifies how awesome the players are!
  7. DaKillerTroy
    Sep 10, 2006
    First I got to say I love the graphics during game time and1 that the story is entertaining and1 the tricks are hot as the whole and 1 crew.

1. AND 1's cool Create-a-Baller and Create-a-Move modes make the game worth playing, if you yearn for the exaggerated, arcade gameplay in the spirit of NBA Jam, albeit with a lot more street style.
  2. With core mechanics this flawed, no amount of cut-scene-laden story modes, create-a-move editors or unlockable extras will make up for what is a truly putrid videogame. [Aug 2006, p.127]
  3. Played out against a great backbeat with tracks from San Quinn, Turf Talk, and Rhymefest, And 1 reminds us that basketball isn't just a game; it's a way of life. [Aug 2006, p.78]