Aquaman: Battle for Atlantis Xbox

3.3

1. WaldoW.
    Jun 21, 2007
    Yeah, seriously, it sux on every conceivable level. And 2 the guy that said it would sound gurgly if they talked in "real life", try telling that 2 the all-too-real mayor of Atlantis, who actually speaks fluent russian WHILE maintaining an underwater city's delicate economy! Zing!
  2. StephenP.
    Mar 29, 2004
    To Faunus S.... Hook me up with your connections, cause you must be smoking the best crack on the market. This game sucks harder than my ultra shop-vac...
  3. Jul 23, 2014
    Don't ever buy this game... ever. I can't comprehend how bad this game is. Its absolute bull s*** that someone made this. So I rate 0 out of ten. Please don't buy this game.

1. A subpar effort marred by weak graphics and terribly repetitive gameplay. [Oct/Nov 2003, p.87]
  2. The setting for a really interesting adventure is present and the hero has a really nifty aquatic gift, but the end result is disastrous thanks to poor execution and a weak story with no real payoff.
  3. It totally lacks imagination or polish. Toss this one back. [Nov 2003, p.102]