Backyard Wrestling: Don't Try This at Home Xbox

5.0

Jan 9, 2005
    One of the sorryest games I have ever had the dishoner of playing. The good thing is that I only rented it and Just like Jack Benimble said "If you want to play a wrestling game, try SMACKDOWN"
  2. JackBenimble
    Dec 1, 2003
    THis game is terrible! If you want to play a wrestling game, try SMACKDOWN!
  3. PaladA.
    Nov 10, 2003
    Wicked clowns never die, they live on in very crappy games like this. Anything ICP touches seems to turn to crap. Whoever gave them permission to make a game should be shot, and I feel sorry for the wrestlers they included in this game, they probably will never appear in a real wrestling title simply becouse of this. Poor sabu, went from tag teaming with RVD to being a side charecter in a Wicked clowns never die, they live on in very crappy games like this. Anything ICP touches seems to turn to crap. Whoever gave them permission to make a game should be shot, and I feel sorry for the wrestlers they included in this game, they probably will never appear in a real wrestling title simply becouse of this. Poor sabu, went from tag teaming with RVD to being a side charecter in a third rate pure crap title like backyard wrestling dont try this at home. A word of advice to anyone who wishes to get a good game, stay far away from this one. Expand

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    This one comes straight from the backyard. It should return there, preferably buried deep by the family dog. [Dec/Jan 2004, p.95]
  2. Playboy
    We finally fulfilled our dream of beating guest stars Insane Clown Posse with a baseball bat. [Oct 2003, p.37]
    Fans of the Backyard Wrestling line of DVDs, Insane Clown Posse junkies, and blood fiends should probably go nuts over it...[though it] isn't as fulfilling as it should be.