6.7

1. Jan 7, 2013
    Okay, so I bought this game for my neighbour's daughter and I just wanted to try and see if it works. I got hooked up on it, missed 2 years of college, few funerals, births and Champions League finals and I don't even care. Those horses are so damn cute, I just wanna sunggle with'em. Definitely better than Black Ops 2, I reccomend this to all hardcore gamers. THEHOOD!
  2. EvelynH.
    Dec 6, 2003
    This disc might be really good and really exciting!!!I think I will highly recommend this!!!
  3. CarolinaH.
    Jan 1, 2004
    It is alright, but it is a short game. It is fun for people who like horses! You have to rescue all the foals before you can go to the final level!
  4. JoM.
    Jan 26, 2004
    Helooo! Barbie? Horses? Can you say Game of the year? I thought you could. I may be a 35 year old male who collects victorian doll houses but I know good gaming when I see it. Me and my Marie Osmond collection dolls will spend many hours rescuing ponies. Thanks for making this game!!!
  5. SallieB.
    Mar 21, 2004
    My four year old loves it and has learned how to use the controls very well. It is the best game for little ones that I could find.
  6. Laura.Q.
    Dec 16, 2005
    I am totally loving the game! I mean, alright, you can't buck barbie off the horse, but other than that the game is awsome! My best friend and I love horses (And MABEY we like barbie just a little...) so when we saw this game we just knew we had to have it! I so love this game! The grafics are great! Everyone, young and old, can accually feel as if they own a horse with this game. My I am totally loving the game! I mean, alright, you can't buck barbie off the horse, but other than that the game is awsome! My best friend and I love horses (And MABEY we like barbie just a little...) so when we saw this game we just knew we had to have it! I so love this game! The grafics are great! Everyone, young and old, can accually feel as if they own a horse with this game. My friend and I used to play with toy horses when we were younger, but now we've grown out of it (But not too much!) so we've turned to simulated horse games, and we couldn't be happy'er! We've been sending in some ideas to the makers for a new game like this, and we're keeping our fingers crossed that they exept! Horses biggest fan, Laura! Collapse
  7. Jun 28, 2015
    Truly an exceptional game. voice acting is completely flawless and the graphics knock it out of the park. iv'e spent countless hours riding my stallion and exploring the vast and detailed world that is barbie.

1. The game features enough levels and unlockable extras to keep the player engrossed for a long time; so Barbie and horse fans alike - male and female, young and old - will all get something out of this.
  2. Xbox Nation Magazine
    Riding feels "real"... In short, Barbie's first foray onto Xbox is not a stinker. [Dec/Jan 2004, p.100]
  3. It is true that there are some gameplay redundancies and a healthy amount of character interaction issues, but will a kid point to mommy and say “look at all of the clipping issues!”, or “look at all of the horseys!”?