Batman Begins Xbox

7.1

1. BlueF.
    Jun 21, 2005
    This one reminds me of Spiderman. Not that the gameplay is very similar, but the production is. It's pretty well put together, but the gameplay is just too simple and boring. I doubt much thought went into making the levels anything but functional.
  2. RyanFG.
    Jul 1, 2005
    After seeing Batman Begins on IMAX, I have gone on a Batman frenzy. So after learning that there was a game on XBOX based off of the movie, I just had to get my hands on it. Luckily for me I went to this site and saw all of the low scores for it. Still itching for the Batman experience, I ran out nad rented it. I finished it in two days. It was fun and I enjoyed freaking out the thugs, After seeing Batman Begins on IMAX, I have gone on a Batman frenzy. So after learning that there was a game on XBOX based off of the movie, I just had to get my hands on it. Luckily for me I went to this site and saw all of the low scores for it. Still itching for the Batman experience, I ran out nad rented it. I finished it in two days. It was fun and I enjoyed freaking out the thugs, but I just wasn't blown away by it like I was with its film counterpart. I hated missing a ledge or rope and falling next to 3 enemies and getting blown to bits. It lacked the really cool gadgets in the movie that I loved, and the games combat needed a liitle ommph to make it truely enjoyable. All in all, if you're a bat fan rent this game if not: run over to your buddy's house to play Splinter Cell. Expand
  3. DavieL.
    Apr 9, 2006
    It was ok, bit too easy but they streached out the levels so that they are longer. Not sure it if I would play it again though.

#51 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2005

1. AceGamez
    In the end or in the beginning if you like, Batman Begins is a good game, just falling short of great due to the linearity.
  2. EA finally does some justice to the Batman license with this decent if not unspectacular action title that ends up far too linear and repetitive for its own good.
    Requiring only five to seven hours to finish, and having virtually no replay value, only the most dedicated fans should own Batman Begins.