7.5

1. DavidS.
    Jun 20, 2005
    The controls are weak and untuned the graphics are bland the gameplay is linear and boring the swinging on pipes is ridiculaly buggy and the combat is a beyond bad.
  2. JohnL.
    Oct 14, 2005
    This game was terrible to say the least....The fighting looks like crap and the mechanics are really sloppy, Im cosidered by most to be a pretty hardcore gamer and I could NOT get used to the camera inverted or otherwise...I'm seriously disappointed in this game because Im a BAtman fan first and a gamer second, but I couldnt stomach it this game is just awful...Do what I did after This game was terrible to say the least....The fighting looks like crap and the mechanics are really sloppy, Im cosidered by most to be a pretty hardcore gamer and I could NOT get used to the camera inverted or otherwise...I'm seriously disappointed in this game because Im a BAtman fan first and a gamer second, but I couldnt stomach it this game is just awful...Do what I did after playing this, replay Ninja gaiden or go out and buy Ninja gaiden black. Expand
  3. AndyC.
    Jun 18, 2005
    Top game looks good plays well sound and voice is top class buy this game you'll be happy.
  4. BlueF.
    Jun 21, 2005
    This one reminds me of Spiderman. Not that the gameplay is very similar, but the production is. It's pretty well put together, but the gameplay is just too simple and boring. I doubt much thought went into making the levels anything but functional.
  5. RyanFG.
    Jul 1, 2005
    After seeing Batman Begins on IMAX, I have gone on a Batman frenzy. So after learning that there was a game on XBOX based off of the movie, I just had to get my hands on it. Luckily for me I went to this site and saw all of the low scores for it. Still itching for the Batman experience, I ran out nad rented it. I finished it in two days. It was fun and I enjoyed freaking out the thugs, After seeing Batman Begins on IMAX, I have gone on a Batman frenzy. So after learning that there was a game on XBOX based off of the movie, I just had to get my hands on it. Luckily for me I went to this site and saw all of the low scores for it. Still itching for the Batman experience, I ran out nad rented it. I finished it in two days. It was fun and I enjoyed freaking out the thugs, but I just wasn't blown away by it like I was with its film counterpart. I hated missing a ledge or rope and falling next to 3 enemies and getting blown to bits. It lacked the really cool gadgets in the movie that I loved, and the games combat needed a liitle ommph to make it truely enjoyable. All in all, if you're a bat fan rent this game if not: run over to your buddy's house to play Splinter Cell. Expand
  6. DavieL.
    Apr 9, 2006
    It was ok, bit too easy but they streached out the levels so that they are longer. Not sure it if I would play it again though.
  7. HarryS.
    Jun 13, 2005
    The controls are a little loose for my taste, but the game is a solid actioner with some nice graphics and good performances by the original film actors. It's not going to win any awards, but it's fun and much better than the typical movie cash-in.
  8. KyleM.
    Jul 5, 2005
    I'm playing this game right now,and so far it looks alright.the combat is real good,the graphics and the voiceacting are great.the only thing bad about this game is that there is way too much swinging on pipes,and sneaking around than there is action.
  9. MaxP.
    Dec 14, 2004
    great sound, great graphics, great play......great game.
  10. GeorgeR.
    Jun 15, 2005
    Fun as hell!
  11. JeffA.
    Jun 16, 2005
    Ecellent graphics and voice acting from the stars of the movie. Using fear to intimidate enemies isn't a gimmick. It works in this game and works well. It can save Batman's life. The game as well as Batman is dark and forboding. The new Batman costume is the best ever. Superb game.
  12. Jun 27, 2011
    This is a great game for fans of the movie and general Bat-man fans.

most of the game revolves around stealth and creeping around and then literally putting the fear into the crooks which makes it easier to defeat them.

there is also a bat-mobile level which is great.

The game has great graphics and controls.

the only problem that it might be too easy for hardcore gamers.

1. In the end or in the beginning if you like, Batman Begins is a good game, just falling short of great due to the linearity.
  2. EA finally does some justice to the Batman license with this decent if not unspectacular action title that ends up far too linear and repetitive for its own good.
  3. Requiring only five to seven hours to finish, and having virtually no replay value, only the most dedicated fans should own Batman Begins.