Batman Begins Xbox

7.1

1. DavidS.
    Jun 20, 2005
    The controls are weak and untuned the graphics are bland the gameplay is linear and boring the swinging on pipes is ridiculaly buggy and the combat is a beyond bad.
  2. JohnL.
    Oct 14, 2005
    This game was terrible to say the least....The fighting looks like crap and the mechanics are really sloppy, Im cosidered by most to be a pretty hardcore gamer and I could NOT get used to the camera inverted or otherwise...I'm seriously disappointed in this game because Im a BAtman fan first and a gamer second, but I couldnt stomach it this game is just awful...Do what I did after This game was terrible to say the least....The fighting looks like crap and the mechanics are really sloppy, Im cosidered by most to be a pretty hardcore gamer and I could NOT get used to the camera inverted or otherwise...I'm seriously disappointed in this game because Im a BAtman fan first and a gamer second, but I couldnt stomach it this game is just awful...Do what I did after playing this, replay Ninja gaiden or go out and buy Ninja gaiden black. Expand

#50 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2005

1. AceGamez
    In the end or in the beginning if you like, Batman Begins is a good game, just falling short of great due to the linearity.
  2. EA finally does some justice to the Batman license with this decent if not unspectacular action title that ends up far too linear and repetitive for its own good.
    Requiring only five to seven hours to finish, and having virtually no replay value, only the most dedicated fans should own Batman Begins.