• Publisher: Kemco
  • Release Date: Mar 18, 2003
3.4

1. JoshR.
    Apr 5, 2003
    Oh my god! this game is fantastic! it has batman! it has it all! the gameplay is beyond fantastic! the story is engrossing! the action is action packed! i love it to death! buy it today!
  2. ColinG.
    Jun 5, 2003
    I love this game.
  3. JeffM
    Jul 8, 2003
    My points are not going towards the game but towards all of the comments about it. I have to say, people have been very open about putting down this game. But I support all of those comments because the game really does suck. Finally they should have never released a game like this it probably took a couple of minutes to put together and the makers were probably very hungry for money.

1. Dark Tomorrow is, in a word, abigheapingpileoffeces. It's sloppy, scattered, and illustrates the word "janky" better than any dictionary definition ever could. [June-July 2003, p.91]
  2. There's just no way around it - Batman: Dark Tomorrow simply failed on the core aspect of gameplay design.
  3. It's ultimately dragged down by erratic control, sloppy design, and wildly jarring changes in camera angle. [June 2003, p.82]