• Publisher: Kemco

1. GaryL.
    Jun 2, 2003
    This game is great!
  2. Aug 8, 2013
    You want to know the worst part this had potential this had potential to be something great so what happened. Pros: the story, the cutscenes, multiple endings to show whether or not you can stop ras al ghuls plan, I like how it isYou want to know the worst part this had potential this had potential to be something great so what happened. Pros: the story, the cutscenes, multiple endings to show whether or not you can stop ras al ghuls plan, I like how it is set in the comics rather then just being an else world story. Cons: gameplay, camera angles, modes, it's just repitive, why are you never told ras al ghul has a BOMB so your first ending will most likely be you stop him but the bomb goes off Expand
  3. JoshR.
    Apr 5, 2003
    Oh my god! this game is fantastic! it has batman! it has it all! the gameplay is beyond fantastic! the story is engrossing! the action is action packed! i love it to death! buy it today!
  4. ColinG.
    Jun 5, 2003
    I love this game.
  5. MikeZ.
    Mar 24, 2003
    This game isn't that bad.
  6. JerradH.
    Apr 8, 2003
    There's so many things wrong with this game that its almost unplayable. The "almost" merits it a single point, because I've unbelievable played worse.
  7. FergusM.
    Jun 17, 2003
    This game is better than any other game, yeah, okay, we know it could've been better, okay, but look at Batman Forever, yeah.. Wasn't very good, was it, yeah.
  8. Rob
    Jun 6, 2003
    This is truly a horrible game. what was xbox thinking when they even offered this game for Xbox? this is definately a don't!
  9. JeffM
    Jul 8, 2003
    My points are not going towards the game but towards all of the comments about it. I have to say, people have been very open about putting down this game. But I support all of those comments because the game really does suck. Finally they should have never released a game like this it probably took a couple of minutes to put together and the makers were probably very hungry for money.
  10. BaronS.
    Jan 12, 2004
    I'm afraid to say this game is a dreadful disappointment. I had been really looking forward to it, prior to its release. Even terrible reviews could not put me off buying a copy of Batman: Dark Tomorrow. I wish they had. Thankfully, I bought it from a shop with a good returns policy. I cannot emphasise enough how terrible this game is. If you want a third-person Batman game, I'm afraid to say this game is a dreadful disappointment. I had been really looking forward to it, prior to its release. Even terrible reviews could not put me off buying a copy of Batman: Dark Tomorrow. I wish they had. Thankfully, I bought it from a shop with a good returns policy. I cannot emphasise enough how terrible this game is. If you want a third-person Batman game, Vengeance is probably the best so far. Steer clear of Dark Tomorrow at all costs. Expand
  11. Clamspear
    Jul 7, 2004
    Terrible. There is really not much to say other than absolutely eberything is wrong with this game. Sheer torture to play it. Badness example : You die Once...Game Over and back to the Intro/Start screen!! What the...???
  12. RobertR.
    Apr 4, 2003
    Had I never played Splinter Cell I might have thought this was a C- effort, But after Splinter Cell this game is a total, frustrating failure. I give it an F. Save your $$
  13. Batman
    Aug 23, 2004
    Kemco, stop. You suck a batman games. Others games sweet. The bat has never been more disgraced. One of my favorite heroes, seems to be falling from grace. Stop Kemco. Please. Stop.
  14. Bill
    Aug 28, 2006
    i love the game sure the camera angles suck, but even with steath mode i have found ways arounds enemys without being seen and these arnt even in the book i also have gone through intier levels without being seen.

1. Dark Tomorrow is, in a word, abigheapingpileoffeces. It's sloppy, scattered, and illustrates the word "janky" better than any dictionary definition ever could. [June-July 2003, p.91]
  2. There's just no way around it - Batman: Dark Tomorrow simply failed on the core aspect of gameplay design.
  3. It's ultimately dragged down by erratic control, sloppy design, and wildly jarring changes in camera angle. [June 2003, p.82]