5.0

1. Feb 7, 2015
    With ubisoft's crappy reception with previous batman games, they finally got it right and made you feel like the dark knight. First person mode didn't really bother me but hey at least it was better than dark tomorrows weapons controls. Batman's combat was very well done and the super moves was a blast to use and they were very good and quick to use compared to begins where begins combatWith ubisoft's crappy reception with previous batman games, they finally got it right and made you feel like the dark knight. First person mode didn't really bother me but hey at least it was better than dark tomorrows weapons controls. Batman's combat was very well done and the super moves was a blast to use and they were very good and quick to use compared to begins where begins combat system where slow and dull. Vehicles stages where awesome and the music was beautiful, which made me feel like i was in a episode of batman the animated series and environment captures the show. Guys i know that this is old but at least ubisoft tried and gave us a good batman game where it made you feel like the dark knight and you gotta admit that the arkham games borrowed some elements from vengeance and rise of sin tzu so without these games their would be no arkham and many people and review s such as kwing, ign and gamestop like this game. Also, i loved the stealth and quick stealth in this game. What is quick stealth? Well if people read the manual it is activated when you use a smoke bomb on a enemy and go behind the and press the y button to do a stealth take down, which is awesome and finish the combat fight smoothly in case you don't wanna fight or you are lossing health. Finding ammo is easy cause you just have to look around. Instead of bashing this game, i would like to thank ubisoft for redeeming themselves and worked hard in making this game because they would have just given us a half assed batman game like batman beyond return of the joker. Story was alright except for the first act but it was a good kind of alright cause it reminded me alot of the animated series and i loved the swat chase level cause it was a sort of homage to the batman mask of phantasm scene where batman was chased by the cops, which was my favorite scene and i love playing that level. If you are a die hard batman fan, then buy this game, but if you are just a gamer who may like batman then give this a shot. It is a classic batman game that started it all. Expand

1. This game looks marvelous. Playing it honestly feels like you are in an interactive episode of the cartoon.
  2. Cinematic presentation, chilling Gotham City atmosphere, a good comic book story, and decent gameplay make this game stand out above the rest of the licensed games on their way this year.
  3. While there's nothing here that would warrant picking up this version if you already own the PlayStation 2 or GameCube editions, the Xbox version slightly edges out its brothers.