Blood Omen 2 Xbox

8.9

1. FatTony
    Mar 30, 2002
    This game rocks. I cannot get over how much fun this game is. The story is even equaly as good.
  2. DrakeD.
    Aug 9, 2005
    Love lok series gory, fun, but can get boring really easy puzzles deserves a 8.
    Mar 27, 2002
    Great graphics and an amazing storyline that complements the others. But a bit to linear for my taste, which is the only thing that keeps it from getting a 10.
  4. Ladrin
    Jan 18, 2003
    Blood Omen 2 is definitely pleasing to the eye with a storyline that will keep you intrigued and entertained as long as you are familiar with the background story of the last game and maybe Soulreaver. If you don?t mind over-the-should third-person, this game starts out great. Good action, weapons and blood drinking until toward the end where all that?s new is abilities that are only Blood Omen 2 is definitely pleasing to the eye with a storyline that will keep you intrigued and entertained as long as you are familiar with the background story of the last game and maybe Soulreaver. If you don?t mind over-the-should third-person, this game starts out great. Good action, weapons and blood drinking until toward the end where all that?s new is abilities that are only really needed against bosses or used in case scenes that would have been better off in a cinematic. Expand
  5. MichaelC.
    Oct 16, 2003
    I definitely enjoyed this game. I'm a big fan of the running storyline and how it ties in with the other games in the series. Graphics and sound are above average. The action isn't real in-depth, but is still a lot of fun. My only major complaint is the amount of running back and forth and flipping levers; it makes the game much longer and doesn't involve as much thinking I definitely enjoyed this game. I'm a big fan of the running storyline and how it ties in with the other games in the series. Graphics and sound are above average. The action isn't real in-depth, but is still a lot of fun. My only major complaint is the amount of running back and forth and flipping levers; it makes the game much longer and doesn't involve as much thinking as one would think. They should've cut most of this out and added more fighting elements. Luckily, this is just what they said would be fixed for the next in the series- Legacy of Kain: Defiance!! Expand

1. Definitely not for the squeamish, but if you're looking for a cold, ruthless, and literally bloodthirsty antihero to keep you occupied for 15-20 hours, Kain definitely fits the bill. [Summer 2002, p.86]
  2. Blood Omen 2's world is so realistically brought to life that you'll be checking your fingernails for grit after climbing Kain up the sides of rocky walls. [Apr 2002, p.63]
  3. An enjoyable game that's always challenging but never frustrating. [June 2002, p.118]