Brothers in Arms: Earned in Blood Xbox

• Release Date: Oct 6, 2005
8.6

1. DaveR.
    Oct 6, 2005
    This game is simply more of the same. I also noticed framerate issues throughtout the game. These problems should have been ironed out before the release.
  2. RyanF.
    Feb 7, 2006
    Yeah, sure this game has some innovation and all, but if you're gonna put that in a game, give the player more freedom. It felt like I was being shoved into going a certain way or path. COD2: Big Red One was such a great game since it made you think it was allowing you freedom: you could look around and see a war around you. Brothers in Arms doesn't have that. The only thing to Yeah, sure this game has some innovation and all, but if you're gonna put that in a game, give the player more freedom. It felt like I was being shoved into going a certain way or path. COD2: Big Red One was such a great game since it made you think it was allowing you freedom: you could look around and see a war around you. Brothers in Arms doesn't have that. The only thing to see is your enemies and your teammates. It's just bland landscape everywhere else. Multiplayer is fun, but my friends and I had to ditch the stupid objectives. We just made a deathmatch thing. Just meet in the center and shoot each other. They need to add more to see and do. Expand
  3. Yrk
    Oct 7, 2005
    just another wwII fps. i mean, seriously. how many more war fps's can developers keep cranking out and still make interesting? i've had enough of this crap. where's the innovation?? the actual game is good enough i suppose, and the production values are decent, it's just the same old same old...same old.

#26 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2005
#26 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2005

1. Having rejuvenated the tired genre, the sequel tightens up the gameplay and spruces up the visuals. Nothing major, but massively fun nonetheless.
  2. Edge Magazine
    Earned In Blood might not seem like a radical departure from the original but the gloriously cascading AI and open maps have effectively transformed it into a very special WWII experience. The fact that there's nothing quite like it in such a crowded genre speaks volumes. [Dec 2005, p.103]
  3. This is one situation where more of the same does not negate the experience. More of the same is more than we could have asked for. It's the brown bun alternative.