Call of Duty 2: Big Red One Xbox

5.1

1. WilliamP.
    Dec 2, 2005
    I was up playing this game untill i could not play any more, and then playd some more. The A.I is a major improvement from all the other Call Of Duty's. Great game, worth every penny.
  2. NateC.
    Feb 25, 2006
    I am a huge World War II guy. I study everything from the weapons to the battles. When I first popped this game in I was blown away. The intensity of the combat was well done. The sound was great from the music to the planes getting shot down. The characters were the greatest part overall along with the historical accuracy. The graphics are superb especially the gun models. And last but I am a huge World War II guy. I study everything from the weapons to the battles. When I first popped this game in I was blown away. The intensity of the combat was well done. The sound was great from the music to the planes getting shot down. The characters were the greatest part overall along with the historical accuracy. The graphics are superb especially the gun models. And last but not least, you can turn of the crosshair and thats just cool. Expand
  3. JimM.
    Nov 7, 2005
    I haven't started to play the single player missions yet, but the multiplayer is an improvement over Call of Duty 1. Lots of great weapons, most maps are good, gameplay is more exciting. Controls are a little "sloppy" compared the the first COD, but hang in there and you'll get used to them. All the weapons have a lot more recoil which makes full auto fire much harder to control.

#91 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2005

1. It's a fine, fine shooter, capturing a micro scale in a macro story, with a remarkable capacity for maintaining alert attention.
  2. AceGamez
    The lack of freedom, the highly structured levels, the checkpoint to checkpoint style of play and the inability to manipulate teammates or the world around you makes you feel that you are playing in a garden wholly owned by someone else; and no, you're not allowed to walk on the grass! Just as a roller coaster does, this game offers.
  3. With the FPS genre and WWII setting being done to death on the Xbox, Activision's new shooter offers some variety in the gameplay, but falls short due to its sloppy shooting mechanics.