tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 2 more ratings

1. Andyman
    Jan 22, 2007
    Vol.2 offers up some quality retro-arcade gaming goodness. Sure, not all games in this collection are for everyone, but they never are. This is worth getting for the updated Quiz and Dragons alone. If that wasn't enough, Capcom saw fit to include a bonus version of Quiz and Dragons whose trivia questions are solely focused on Capcom games. Great stuff.
  2. AkeemG.
    May 29, 2007
    A lot of the games in capcom classics colletion volume one and two can be up to 2 times more exciting than most modern day game,especially when playing with a friend or two in co-op mode.All of the games have great back ground music that I enjoy listening to and all of the games are all full of superb none stop action.I still think that the old school games are still the reigning A lot of the games in capcom classics colletion volume one and two can be up to 2 times more exciting than most modern day game,especially when playing with a friend or two in co-op mode.All of the games have great back ground music that I enjoy listening to and all of the games are all full of superb none stop action.I still think that the old school games are still the reigning champions over all video games,call me old fashion if you want,I don't care. Super nintendo is still one of the best game consoles ever made and that's that. Expand

1. CCC Vol. 2 is only 20 bucks, which comes to $1 a game. Considering all of the classic arcade gameplay on this disc, it's an excellent value. We're not sure Capcom has enough material for yet another arcade collection, but if this is the last, then they'll have gone out on a high note.
  2. Even though Avengers and Speed Rumbler make me twitch with anger when I play them, it's still fun to show to friends how bad some games from the "old-school" era really were, and then load up Super Turbo to purify ourselves.
  3. The true Capcom hardcore might wonder about the omission of Saturday Night Slam Masters, unless a third package is on the way, but that's just one gripe against what is otherwise a very well structured collection.