Castlevania: Curse of Darkness Xbox

7.0

1. Iliyashran
    Nov 4, 2005
    This game is lame. It's like a Nintendo 64 game slapped on a 128 bit system. If you've played Lament of Innocence your not missing much if you skip this title. The only difference is they replace your Whip with a Sword and u get to tinker around with a Pokemon helper.
  2. JamesC.
    Nov 7, 2005
    This was the worst piece Garbage of a game i have played yet this year. Graphics were stale if not bland. Challenge factor was non-existent until the very end of the game. The only thing going for this piece Sh*t game was it's Musical Score and Movie Footages. Other than that use this game for a Frisbee.
  3. JoshL.
    Jun 30, 2005
    Konami is turning to sh.t!!!!!! Still hooked on this 3d garbage for castlevania. Yeah look how well lament of inn. did!! Its already forgotten unlike the classic 2d. Get your heads out of your asses and go back to the originals with the new technology we have. This 3d shit is just like any other game Castlevania no longer has originality except for it's music now. Bring 2d back I Konami is turning to sh.t!!!!!! Still hooked on this 3d garbage for castlevania. Yeah look how well lament of inn. did!! Its already forgotten unlike the classic 2d. Get your heads out of your asses and go back to the originals with the new technology we have. This 3d shit is just like any other game Castlevania no longer has originality except for it's music now. Bring 2d back I promise I will not buy your new 3d garbage. Sincerely A Castlevania fan from when it first started on NES. Collapse

#71 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2005

1. Don't get us wrong: the latest Castlevania isn't a bad game, if you can swallow the endless combat repetition. It just falls well short of this series' legendary heritage, and can't hold a candle to the handheld "Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow" for the Nintendo DS.
  2. Konami's leap into 3D for the acclaimed Castlevania franchise is backed by a generally solid gameplay and combat, albeit marred by extreme repetitiveness.
  3. Play Magazine