Chicago Enforcer Xbox

• Release Date: Feb 23, 2005
2.8

1. GameFreak
    Oct 15, 2004
    This game sounds like it will be fun. I will buy because I like FPS.
  2. KeenanS
    May 30, 2009
    This game was utterly horrible, and is the worst Xbox game I've ever played. And this is a review coming from a person who played Drake to completion! I also played this game to completion as well, only it was much worse and it makes Drake look like Max Payne in comparison. The graphics look God-awful, there is no music to speak of, the controls are half-way decent but that This game was utterly horrible, and is the worst Xbox game I've ever played. And this is a review coming from a person who played Drake to completion! I also played this game to completion as well, only it was much worse and it makes Drake look like Max Payne in comparison. The graphics look God-awful, there is no music to speak of, the controls are half-way decent but that doesn't make up for the horrible hit detection, switching between weapons is a pain in the ass, horrific 45-90 second load times, a craptastic storyline, and more ruin what could have been an awesome mafia FPS. Expand

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    The game is riddled with more holes than poor Loose Lips Larry. [Feb 2005, p.89]
  2. With both feet planted firmly in the "So it's not perfect, but it sure is fun" box, Chicago Enforcer manages to be a well done bit of FPS goodness for a nice, cheap price. As long as you set your expectations to a reasonable level, you'll have a good time with this one.
  3. The game is fun to play for a bit, but the flaws of the gameplay and the repetition creep up faster than Capone's top enforcer in a dark alley, delivering the most lethal blow to the game's bottom line.