Classified: The Sentinel Crisis Xbox

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. Spartan
    Aug 1, 2006
    When I play a budget-priced shooter, I expect a solid gaming experience regardless of the price, especially if it's by a solid developer like Torus Games (who previously developed Duke Nukem for the GBA). But an awful storyline, uninspired gameplay, terrible control, boring weapons, and PSOne-quality graphics and sound make this an early candidate for Worst Game of 2006. Avoid this When I play a budget-priced shooter, I expect a solid gaming experience regardless of the price, especially if it's by a solid developer like Torus Games (who previously developed Duke Nukem for the GBA). But an awful storyline, uninspired gameplay, terrible control, boring weapons, and PSOne-quality graphics and sound make this an early candidate for Worst Game of 2006. Avoid this garbage and go play Warpath instead. Expand

1. With no multi-player modes and no incentives to replay the single-person mode there's no real reason to purchase this game. If this game had been released in the 90s, it would have been highly recommended but we expect a lot more these days regardless of the price.
  2. As a standalone video game experience Sentinel Crisis doesn't bring much to the table, but for a budget title, you could do worse…a whole lot worse.
  3. The Sentinel Crisis would merely be a slightly below-average console first-person shooter if it weren't so short on content and terribly boring.