Colin McRae Rally 2005 Xbox

7.5

1. MartijnvanS.(Holland)
    Oct 1, 2004
    CM4 was Great! I really liked it! But...When I played this one yesterdag I was really really let down!! Sure, the graphics are very very nice. But... It feels unrealistic light and where the hell is the engine sound in the outside view! It totally nonsense that they tuned down the engine noise! Nope, this game is not for me.
  2. Buried-In-The-Box
    Sep 26, 2004
    Same graphics as the last 2 games regardless of what the devs. would have you think. This should have been put out earlier this year as '04. Except for online, nothing has changed except more tracks, which like I said, should have been on the last disc. PS2 graphics on Xbox are getting really old since most of us that have an Xbox bought it because we couldn't look at the Same graphics as the last 2 games regardless of what the devs. would have you think. This should have been put out earlier this year as '04. Except for online, nothing has changed except more tracks, which like I said, should have been on the last disc. PS2 graphics on Xbox are getting really old since most of us that have an Xbox bought it because we couldn't look at the outdated graphics the PS2 pushes. Can anyone say cash-in? I can! Expand

1. Xbox Nation Magazine
    The graphics are a night-and-day improvement. [Dec 2004, p.92]
  2. The one addition that has really made Colin McRae Rally 2005 a whole lot more fun then before is the Xbox Live support. I have found that all of my games have been lag free and all have been quite competitive.
  3. GMR Magazine
    If you found "RalliSport 2" addictive, think of Colin 2005 as the same game with the difficulty switched over to "realistic." [Jan 2005, p.100]