College Hoops 2K7 Xbox

7.4

1. LamiesonM.
    Nov 28, 2006
    How can anyone give this game a 10? I have it for 360 and while I have to give props to the obvious....all the teams, decent commentary, rich college enviornments, fast graphics. All that good stuff aside here is the problems with 2k7....How about when I go to take the ball out on the baseline and the ref keeps throwing the ball and hitting players on the court? How about the fact that How can anyone give this game a 10? I have it for 360 and while I have to give props to the obvious....all the teams, decent commentary, rich college enviornments, fast graphics. All that good stuff aside here is the problems with 2k7....How about when I go to take the ball out on the baseline and the ref keeps throwing the ball and hitting players on the court? How about the fact that the computer NEVER misses a three pointer from the wing? How about the fact that the players are over-textured? I tried to start a career mode with UCA because I thought they had cool purple jerseys...I am a pretty awsome gamer but I only won 8 games out of 22! And whats up witht the VIP thing? I have to go in EVERY game and chang my coach setting to stop auto subs from happening. I tried it at the strat menu but it wont inport into my legacy...uggggghhhh!!! Overall its an awsome game and I am glad to see EA has some decent competition in at least one market. Now if we can just do something to help make madden better? Expand

#40 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2006

1. While a few of credits shy of an A, it's a good value at $20 even without the bonus content.
  2. Official Xbox Magazine
    But at $20 for what is basically last year's quality game on original Xbox or $60 for the irresistible package on the 360 title offers, there's a lot to love on either platform. [Jan. 2007, p.76]
  3. It's a little disheartening to see how much the Xbox version is missing when compared to its Xbox 360 doppelganger, but I suppose that's what you should expect when you pay forty bucks less for a game.