Conflict: Global Terror Xbox

7.9

1. JimsyR.
    Nov 6, 2005
    Single player's not much good, but it's got some of the best co-op in the business.
  2. Shlobs2104
    Oct 27, 2005
    I like this game, but the AI and the controls suck. Other than that, it's a alright game.
  3. Patrick
    Oct 11, 2005
    This game rocks!!!!!
  4. RuedigerR.
    Dec 31, 2006
    BEST Coop ever on Xbox; our group is on Xbox 360 now, but we still keep our old ones just for this title and coming back for this all the time. ALL THE TIME!
  5. Filtertip
    Jul 29, 2006
    You must be mad to not love this game. The single player does give great game play and with the xbox Live stats it really did make me keep going back to single player to get higher in the ranks and with the online co-op this must be the only game in which you are working to get above everyone esle but at the same time trying to help out your friends or random players new to the game.
  6. Aug 10, 2012
    This game is UNPLAYABLE! I couldn't play for more than 30 minutes. Ok, there is no cover system. That wouldn't be a problem if they didn't stick you with AI as thick as bricks. Also, you can't let your partners die, and they just stand in the open shooting blindly, wondering why they've suddenly grown chest vaginas. This also wouldn't be a problem, if it didn't take a med kit to get themThis game is UNPLAYABLE! I couldn't play for more than 30 minutes. Ok, there is no cover system. That wouldn't be a problem if they didn't stick you with AI as thick as bricks. Also, you can't let your partners die, and they just stand in the open shooting blindly, wondering why they've suddenly grown chest vaginas. This also wouldn't be a problem, if it didn't take a med kit to get them back up, so you will run out very quickly, and when you do, you might as well commit suicide because you're screwed. This game didn't even get the dignity of getting used as a frisby until it shattered. I just broke it into as many pieces as I could before throwing it and the box into the dust bin. Trust me, it's better in there than it is in any XBox. I'm sure the online is ok, but a game has to stand up on single player, because there are always factors in the way of multiplayer, like the cost of Live for one, and connection strength. Expand

#93 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2005
#26 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2005

1. Edge Magazine
    Global Storm feels like the true heir to the Conflict: Desert Storm games in more than just surname, and remains a worthy war effort, despite there being other games that may do it grander or deeper. [Nov 2005, p.102]
  2. games(TM)
    Conflict: Global Storm is such an improvement over the debacle that was Vietnam that it's amazing to think they came from the same developer. [Nov 2005, p.118]
  3. Until Pivotal finally delivers a game where the enemies don't run at you like angry suicidal goats, and teaches your squad-mates to find proper cover it's never going to be worth more than the 6/10 score we slap on it every single year.