Conflict: Global Terror Xbox

Oct 11, 2005
    This game rocks!!!!!
  2. RuedigerR.
    Dec 31, 2006
    BEST Coop ever on Xbox; our group is on Xbox 360 now, but we still keep our old ones just for this title and coming back for this all the time. ALL THE TIME!
  3. Filtertip
    Jul 29, 2006
    You must be mad to not love this game. The single player does give great game play and with the xbox Live stats it really did make me keep going back to single player to get higher in the ranks and with the online co-op this must be the only game in which you are working to get above everyone esle but at the same time trying to help out your friends or random players new to the game.

#93 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2005

1. Edge Magazine
    Global Storm feels like the true heir to the Conflict: Desert Storm games in more than just surname, and remains a worthy war effort, despite there being other games that may do it grander or deeper. [Nov 2005, p.102]
  2. games(TM)
    Conflict: Global Storm is such an improvement over the debacle that was Vietnam that it's amazing to think they came from the same developer. [Nov 2005, p.118]
  3. Until Pivotal finally delivers a game where the enemies don't run at you like angry suicidal goats, and teaches your squad-mates to find proper cover it's never going to be worth more than the 6/10 score we slap on it every single year.