Conflict: Vietnam Xbox

7.3

1. BlueFalcon
    Nov 5, 2004
    I had some fun with the game for about 40 mins. But then while being forced to order teammates around, my lacky teammate got stuck in the background debris. Unfortunately, there was no other option but to reset the game and have to start at the beginning. I don't know if I'll ever return to conflict - going through that tutorial again is going to be torture.
  2. GuppyM.
    Oct 4, 2004
    Loved the two previous titles in the Conflict series however this one doesnt cut the mustard. The shaky gameplay & baffling comabt engine make this a lottery of a game where no tactical advantage can be reached trudging through badly lit & indescernable graphics. Will play this until the end - but it is a frustrating & jittery outing drenched in medocrity.

#76 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2004

1. AceGamez
    SCi have done a marvellous job with the high detail, which comes across well in both the audio and visuals. In fact it's so detailed that it feels real.
  2. With only split screen to service your multiplayer needs, all you're left with is a solid, unspectacular single-player campaign that frustrates more than it entertains.
  3. The graphics are average at best, and at worst are no better than some of the later PS1 titles with some very rudimentary texture’s. The levels themselves, right from the off seem to be needing another few months work to give them a much more paced feeling.