8.2

1. Jun 15, 2011
    Well If you would see my review of the N64 version you would say "Oh well it'll be the same as this one!" Then your wrong,this game was not even worth being a re-make of a good game...ON A OLDER SYSTEM! I mean the graphics were bumped a bit and oh that makes a great game.....NO! The multi-Player was slightly **** if you didn't have Xbox LIVE.
  2. Dec 20, 2010
    Rate this game very high please, as this game maker needed a lot of love! Cute cuddly animated characters with scenes of explicit cruelties and real bloody miserable WWII body gibs. Reminds me of the movie Con Air's "Make a move and the bunny gets it". I bet Mel Gibson would keep this gem right next to his Passion of Christ under his sissy skirt. Mark Harper of Bay of Plenty loved theRate this game very high please, as this game maker needed a lot of love! Cute cuddly animated characters with scenes of explicit cruelties and real bloody miserable WWII body gibs. Reminds me of the movie Con Air's "Make a move and the bunny gets it". I bet Mel Gibson would keep this gem right next to his Passion of Christ under his sissy skirt. Mark Harper of Bay of Plenty loved the Passion of Christ DVD that's why he has a free copy for everyone. I agreed with some of the others, the tail-back camera view is a pain sometimes, especially with the big tall fluffy tail in the way. Either close up third person view or farther back view. I played the demo only, it shouldn't be a problem for the console, because the targets are very big to miss, as some of the infantries jumped out from behind those crates and charged at you with those bayonets when you are so bloody up close to them that they could licked the sweats off your nose tip. Expand

1. The multiplayer side of Conker: Live & Reloaded has really impressed me. I didn't think that I could have been taken in with this type of third person action, but I'm hooked and addicted, just like I am to the single player.
  2. Rating such a schizophrenic beast is tough. But one thing's for sure: If you're in the mood for a retro-styled, light-hearted platform game, you'll love Conker. Equally, if you're looking for high-adrenaline Xbox Live thrills, it'll be right up your street.
  3. As a complete game package Conker: Live & Reloaded is tremendously good value. Significantly, it also shows a company finally back on form. [Aug 2005, p.93]