Curious George Xbox

tbd

No user score yet- Awaiting 3 more ratings

1. RyanM.
    Mar 5, 2006
    Truth be told, what were we too expect? We were not expecting the next incredible platforming extraordinary title. We were simply expecting a terrible to above average platforming game to keep our children entertained for little over a few hours. the job gets done. curious George fans will be more pleased to watch someone play the game then be interactive with their classic book story Truth be told, what were we too expect? We were not expecting the next incredible platforming extraordinary title. We were simply expecting a terrible to above average platforming game to keep our children entertained for little over a few hours. the job gets done. curious George fans will be more pleased to watch someone play the game then be interactive with their classic book story being butchered and turned entirely mainstream. curous George does what the developers attained for it...to be fun for kids to play and for adults to watch their kids enjoy. Collapse

1. Platformer lovers who are also fans of the license are likely to get a kick out of Curious George for the short time that it lasts, and I don't think anyone can discount the game's beautiful presentation, but in the end I think going with a weekend rental is about all that most gamers will get out of this.
  2. The delightfully cute children's tale gets a movie, and naturally a video game too. Pity it's not that good and will bore the younger gamers away in no time.
    Solid presentation, easy to pick up and play gameplay, and variety make Curious George a worth while purchase for kids and George fans alike.