• Publisher: Kemco
  • Release Date: Feb 16, 2005
8.8

1. KrisL.
    May 4, 2005
    A Kick *ss turn based strategy game. I have been addicted for months now. If you like the board s like Risk or Advance wars this game is for you. There are some negatives though however the game play over comes them. THey are: the Music is repetative, steep learing curve, Graphics stink and no on-line capibility. THe best $20 game that I have bought.
  2. Rick
    Mar 2, 2006
    Great game here gamers. Its just that...a game. Like a board game without being bored. Move your units, resupply them with fuel. Bring in your reinforcements, take out the enemy defences, capture the cities. Massive gameplay with huge 23 missions on single player and over 50+ additional multiplayer maps which you can play against a computer if your friends dont have the patience to learn Great game here gamers. Its just that...a game. Like a board game without being bored. Move your units, resupply them with fuel. Bring in your reinforcements, take out the enemy defences, capture the cities. Massive gameplay with huge 23 missions on single player and over 50+ additional multiplayer maps which you can play against a computer if your friends dont have the patience to learn this beauty. Ignore the lack of graphics and repetitive sound effects this isnt that sort of a game. It has a few battle scene animations which do the job but as you get into the game you generally by pass them with a press of a button anyway. Its the result of the battle where the excitement is. Buy this game, you'll be hooked. Anihilate your enemy. Expand
  3. MARIOQ.
    Mar 18, 2005
    This game is living proof that you don't need good graphics to be entertained. WATCH as time withers away while you decide which land to conquer and which battle to choose.
  4. KeithJ.
    Apr 16, 2005
    Dai Senryaku VII is only for those hardcore RTS fans that are used to having more detail in unit and gameplay statistics rather than graphical and audio elements. Although my controller nearly vibrated apart from the ceaseless overuse of the rumble feature and watching the same battle animations over and over started to bug me I was very impressed by the details at the core. The amazing Dai Senryaku VII is only for those hardcore RTS fans that are used to having more detail in unit and gameplay statistics rather than graphical and audio elements. Although my controller nearly vibrated apart from the ceaseless overuse of the rumble feature and watching the same battle animations over and over started to bug me I was very impressed by the details at the core. The amazing number of units, all taken straight from the actual millitary hardware in use today, makes this game the next world conquerer's dream. The map editor was the best touch, a PC standard that you don't get to enjoy on consoles very often and combine all that with the decent level of strategy required and the amazingly low price tag; I'd recommend this to any RTS fan as a must have but only to the rare few of us left. Expand
  5. RobD.
    May 11, 2005
    An excellent game that reminds me of The Perfect General PC game. Best when played with friends. Better graphics and xbox live or system link play would have raised my score a point or two.

1. Visually, it recalls the graphical prowess of a Super Nintendo title, while the game's total lack of system link and Xbox Live multiplayer flies in the face of Xbox doctrine. [Jan 2005, p.88]
  2. For sheer value for your gaming dollar, there's absolutely no way you're going to top Dai Senryaku VII: Modern Military Tactics, period. For the potential of hundreds of hours of gameplay, at a mere twenty dollars it's such a fantastic bargain that even if you don't think you'd be interested in turn-based strategy, you won't be hurting in the pocket if you give this one a try.
    You are not going to find a better game for $20.