Dance Dance Revolution Ultramix 4 Xbox

• Release Date: Nov 14, 2006
7.4

1. MitchB
    May 3, 2007
    I fancy myself as a sweet dancer so when this came out I ordered it immediately, fair to say I wasn't disappointed ay. I've spent days on end just busting moves, it's good practice for when I hit the town and dance with the ladies too. All my friends are really imppressed with how my dancing has improved using this game and now even my housemate Lay joins in for some I fancy myself as a sweet dancer so when this came out I ordered it immediately, fair to say I wasn't disappointed ay. I've spent days on end just busting moves, it's good practice for when I hit the town and dance with the ladies too. All my friends are really imppressed with how my dancing has improved using this game and now even my housemate Lay joins in for some head-to-head dance offs. Crazy fun!!! Expand

1. Ultramix 4 is one of the best in the series thus far. The balanced music library - complete with song-packs you can download from LIVE for $5 a pop - the great party games, decent quest mode and downright beautiful character graphics, there's not much a fan could ask for.
  2. Ultramix 4 pulls in a bigger crowd now with the user-friendly modes to attract new players.
  3. Okay, so most of it isn't that fresh, and none of it is revolutionary. But if you're looking for the most robust and entertaining dance package currently available, this is it. [Holiday 2006, p.80]