8.1

1. SampsonRage
    Aug 18, 2005
    You got vampire on my old west. No, you got old west on my vampire. Either way it tastes good. I just love to knock the heads off of Zombie Vampires and watch them grope around for me. P.S Saving the virgin is the best part.
  2. DaveW.
    Apr 19, 2006
    Its a really well put together game as far as visual effects and sound go. I was a little disapointed in the action though. I felt that the characters would be doing there signature move and I would land a head shot and sometimes it would not register (really frustrating). And I wish there was more online play! Otherwise a great game.
  3. Alex
    Oct 13, 2005
    It's not the best best game, but it's not the worst, i mean the graphics are good, and the weapon selection is alright, but they could have done it better, but all in all it's worth picking it up and renting it, it won't take you long to beat and it might not present a challenge.
  4. SteveB.
    Oct 7, 2005
    I just finished it and thought it was pretty good. Good graphics, great sound, good controls, unique story, very challenging. Viewing my statistics after finishing was fun. Definitely worth the rental.
  5. ToddK.
    Aug 18, 2005
    I just picked this up yesterday and I love it!!! Vampires, zombies, and a kick ass exploding tip crossbow, what else could you want. This is an awesome game.
  6. EddieG.
    Aug 19, 2005
    Vampires, Undead, Satan's Son, bad-ass gun battles on horse back, set in a dark gothic, western setting--all wrapped up in a good soild story, and covered in great (painting quality) graphics---"Of course it deserves a 9".-- It's a great start to a new franchise--Can't wait to see Dark Watch 2 juiced with 360 graphics..
  7. Jbax
    Aug 17, 2005
    Not great.....not bad....uhhhh...good.
  8. Kevo
    Aug 22, 2005
    An incredibly enjoyable game that will probably be overlooked because of the incredibly saturated FPS genre.
  9. Apr 1, 2011
    I bought this a few years after it came out and this game was a BIG surprise! Why hadn't I heard about this game? I want a sequel. The controls are great and it feels as good as a COD game. It shoots well and the story is pretty good. The graphics are okay but it was an XBOX game so it's alright. SEQUEL NOW! ON XBOX 360!

1. Stylish, solid, and unique... and on the upper difficulty levels, it's hard as hell. It gives a gothic boost to the first-person shooter genre, and a definite shot in the arm to the criminally underrepresented western video game.
  2. Being billed as a vampire/western is sure to raise more than a few eyebrows, as this shooter thrills with more than just an original premise.
  3. The ever changing campaign, which goes from gunplay to horseback and even skeleton crushing buggies, does a good job of offering new experiences to keep the gameplay fresh, which definitely makes Darkwatch one to spend some time with during the next gaming drought.