• Publisher: Tecmo
  • Release Date: Jan 22, 2003
7.7

1. TaroH.
    Aug 28, 2004
    Killer graphics! but lacks gameplay and has nude mode hahahaha...(send me e-mail if you want to see the video)
  2. ZanderV.
    Dec 31, 2003
    I give it a seven 'cause it's not like it totally sucked. I'll admit I was disappointed when I found out there was no nudity in the game and dissappointed when I found out it's only two players and the two players can't even play on the same team. But the casion games were good, playing Volleyball and the Hopping game aren't bad either. And the girls are hot I give it a seven 'cause it's not like it totally sucked. I'll admit I was disappointed when I found out there was no nudity in the game and dissappointed when I found out it's only two players and the two players can't even play on the same team. But the casion games were good, playing Volleyball and the Hopping game aren't bad either. And the girls are hot which is a plus, but it's not a game I would buy . . . Expand

#22 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2003
#8 Most Shared Xbox Game of 2003

1. It's an experience you will tire of. The volleyball is good, and fun. The girls are gorgeous. The music isn't annoying. And there's the two-player mode. But just like real volleyball, the whole experience can only remain fresh for so long.
  2. Not only did Team Ninja make a game with the most beautiful virtual women of all time, but they also managed to make a fun game of volleyball, a solid gambling experience, and add social elements on top of it.
  3. Official Xbox Magazine
    The volleyball is amazingly simple and compelling, while the rest of it has a tongue-in-cheek sensibility that knows exactly what it is - good cheescake fun with solid gameplay to back it up. [Mar 2003, p.72]