Dead to Rights Xbox

1. Navid
    Mar 29, 2003
    It is a very good game but the levels are unnecessary hard which won't let it be a 10!
  2. Sungus
    May 28, 2004
    Bought this game based on the Maxim review in its mag. I'll never take their reviews at face value again. The game play is OK, but it gets tedious, the enemies never effin stop coming and they are damn good shots. This game is insanely difficult, but I guess it is supposed to be worth it. Not worth the time for me, I just stopped playing it after a while.

#32 Most Discussed Xbox Game of 2002

1. This story-based, action-adventure title is probably the most gratifying Xbox-only game this summer, even though it does have some flaws.
  2. AceGamez
    The run-and-gun portions of Dead to Rights come together so perfectly that you become enraptured by your ability to take down hordes of bad guys in classic Jon Woo style. It's these intense, visceral, wicked gunfights that make you forget reality and draw you completely into Slate's fantasy world of fast and furious gun-slinging action. Sadly, the beat 'em up sections of the game mar what otherwise would have been a perfect title.
  3. Despite throwing in a canine companion, button-tapping mini-games and retweaking difficulty levels and so on between NTSC and PAL, Dead to Rights is fundamentally underwhelming to look at, repetitive to play and riddled with more flaws than bullet holes, and this'll stick like rigour mortis after your fiftieth fistfight.