8.9

1. Mr.T
    Oct 6, 2002
    Tech tv doesnt know what they r talkin about. this game is awesome.i actually beat it.
  2. TamasS.
    Sep 4, 2002
    Great game. Most innovative I've seen in a long time. The mini-games are excellent and make it an extremely diverse gaming experience. Fighting never got dull either, since each main character had to be defeated in a very different way.
  3. Theimminent26
    Mar 6, 2003
    I borrowed this game and my friends xbox and seriously enjoyed it. I played Max Payne and couldn't really get into it, I applaud them for making a real mature game in all but I enjoy this game way more. THe Diving effect is sweet, There is a great selection of weapons, and the action is just non-stop almost. Besides the Cheesy plot , un-realistic cutscenes, mediocre minigames, and I borrowed this game and my friends xbox and seriously enjoyed it. I played Max Payne and couldn't really get into it, I applaud them for making a real mature game in all but I enjoy this game way more. THe Diving effect is sweet, There is a great selection of weapons, and the action is just non-stop almost. Besides the Cheesy plot , un-realistic cutscenes, mediocre minigames, and repetitive fight scenes I was amazed. I amlost bought an xbox until someone told me It's on the other systems and better. to bad, I guess. Apartment26 is key....listen .....just listen..... Expand
  4. ChuckNorris
    Sep 22, 2002
    This game was the shiznit.
  5. DerekS.
    Dec 5, 2002
    The action is hot, the graphics are beautiful, the story is well , a video game story so the main ingredients are there. as for the slow-motion/matrix style killin pretty innovative which adds a whole new element ,for me anyway and a very enjoyable 1 at that. so as far as recommending a game to buy, this game would be on my list.
  6. TarikT.
    Sep 15, 2002
    One of the best games i have ever played. If anyone thought this was a take off of max payne they are wrong, this game was in development before max payne. The whole game is action. If you are one of those realistic shooter gamers this game is not for you. And if you are a sissy this game is not for you. IT is Increadibly HARD. I'm suprised i beat it. You can unlock 18 disarm moves One of the best games i have ever played. If anyone thought this was a take off of max payne they are wrong, this game was in development before max payne. The whole game is action. If you are one of those realistic shooter gamers this game is not for you. And if you are a sissy this game is not for you. IT is Increadibly HARD. I'm suprised i beat it. You can unlock 18 disarm moves which are extremely bad-ass. Take people as human shields, go into bullet time. This game has probobly more action than any other action movie ever. Sometimes it feels like you are playing a movie. This is a MUST BUY for a none sissy gamer. Expand
  7. JackSlate
    Dec 29, 2002
    amazing thats all i could say.

1. This story-based, action-adventure title is probably the most gratifying Xbox-only game this summer, even though it does have some flaws.
  2. The run-and-gun portions of Dead to Rights come together so perfectly that you become enraptured by your ability to take down hordes of bad guys in classic Jon Woo style. It's these intense, visceral, wicked gunfights that make you forget reality and draw you completely into Slate's fantasy world of fast and furious gun-slinging action. Sadly, the beat 'em up sections of the game mar what otherwise would have been a perfect title.
  3. Despite throwing in a canine companion, button-tapping mini-games and retweaking difficulty levels and so on between NTSC and PAL, Dead to Rights is fundamentally underwhelming to look at, repetitive to play and riddled with more flaws than bullet holes, and this'll stick like rigour mortis after your fiftieth fistfight.